• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Which they have rupay variety in?
Can i change my platinum chip to rupay?
Just raise a request on twitter and you will receive a call from social media team and you can discuss with them, because I'm not sure of converting Platinum to Rupay.

In my case I've requested them to convert my Coral Visa to Rupay and it worked for me. I've done this in March and been waiting for Rupay launch on UPI.

Just raise a request on twitter and you will receive a call from social media team and you can discuss with them, because I'm not sure of converting Platinum to Rupay.

In my case I've requested them to convert my Coral Visa to Rupay and it worked for me. I've done this in March and been waiting for Rupay launch on UPI.
It's already live check on bhim app

We can link ICICI Coral RuPay card in Bhim app, but we can't do transaction until this month end.

They are going to enable only by this month end. From next month onwards we can do transaction in UPI.
How come I am able to do transactions?? Transactions are happening on BHIM using ICICI Rupay.

Attachments

• 111.jpeg
    111.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 29
No but once I got UPI I'd using imobile app but never used that.
The problem I faced is , when ever I tried to link my coral rupay card , it affecting my existing icici UPI account, so i needed to reset the UPI pin to make it work again. So I feel like there is some conflicts for users who using icici account in UPI like gpay and others .

Back