• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Yes, somebody saying that non-Icici account holders can able to transact in UPI. But Account holder can't.

I am having account with ICICI bank.

Others, please let us know any one facing this kind of issues.
I have savings account. Coral Rupay card dispatched 2 days ago (still in transit).
Card linked to Bhim and Payzapp. I have done only 1 transaction, QR scan via Payzapp was successful.

Last edited:
I have savings account. Coral Rupay card dispatched 2 days ago (still in transit).
Card linked to Bhim and Payzapp. I have done only 1 transaction, QR scan via Payzapp was successful.
Ok.

I have disabled UPI option in my ICICI account.

I am not sure this is related to RuPay UPI.

Just now confirmed with ICICI customer care, they told that there is no relation between them. And told that they haven't gone for live, still they are building their infrastructure, and they may go live by end of this month.

Ok, let me wait.

Ok.

I have disabled UPI option in my ICICI account.

I am not sure this is related to RuPay UPI.

Just now confirmed with ICICI customer care, they told that there is no relation between them. And told that they haven't gone for live, still they are building their infrastructure, and they may go live by end of this month.

Ok, let me wait.
try paytm upi , today it worked for me finally , transactions also working

We can link ICICI Coral RuPay card in Bhim app, but we can't do transaction until this month end.

They are going to enable only by this month end. From next month onwards we can do transaction in UPI.
Nope I have done many transaction from coral Rupay card buy we need to note one thing if you switch on Rupay card if any offer on Amazon like amazon prime days icici Rupay coral card will not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230715_141719_BHIM.jpg
    Screenshot_20230715_141719_BHIM.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 25
Nope I have done many transaction from coral Rupay card buy we need to note one thing if you switch on Rupay card if any offer on Amazon like amazon prime days icici Rupay coral card will not work
Yes, not working. How come when Rupay cards are not working?? They are also provided by ICICI bank only.

Messaged on Twitter:

View attachment 22210

They called and denied, also recorded that on email:

View attachment 22211

I don't have any banking relationship with ICICI. I suppose I should try again a few days later hoping a different agent gets the ticket and is feeling benevolent.
Update:

Tweeted again today hoping to get a different agent. The agent did seemed interested in making sure I get the Coral Rupay with shared limits with my Sapphiro. Then, Apparently the back end team rejected his request for approval to issue me Coral without re-verification of PAN, income proof, kyc etc.

He then adviced that I can apply online for paid Coral. I can probably get it converted to LTF if salary above 1 lakh after issue.

I will tweet again after 10 days hoping to get a more nifty agent who can work around the back end team.

While doing Paytm UPI transection with ICICI Coral Rupay Card amount deducted from my cc account. After few seconds I got amount reversal massage from ICICI but credit card account still showing that outstanding amount even after 24 hrs. What to do now?

Back