• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

CardTox

TF Premier
Guys, i have activated this rupay card, in app its showing, but gpay, paytm, bhim and all other apps are unable to fetch this card to link it with them. Its says, "no account was found, we couldn't find any card linked with this number" while the number is the same and all other 3 ICICI cards are registered with this number only through which i have taken coral rupay.... any sollution?

srikant

TF Premier
Very simple, uninstall , reinstall and relogin to IMobile app and check the offers, Coral Rupay all yours..
For details, check this thread from the middle of the pages..
Will try out, I use Android only. In fact until recently it was showing my Rubyx as an upgrade, now it shows nothing. But I'm yet to reinstall and try.

But will it be LTF? For a background, I have the alum Sapphiro (MC+Amex, didn't take Visa) and MC Platinum.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Will try out, I use Android only. In fact until recently it was showing my Rubyx as an upgrade, now it shows nothing. But I'm yet to reinstall and try.

But will it be LTF? For a background, I have the alum Sapphiro (MC+Amex, didn't take Visa) and MC Platinum.
Yes, when you get ,you get LTF in all likelyhood.

About the offers disappeared, I too had the same issue until last night..
Now I got all my offers back except for paid Emeralde...
Everything will be restored in the due course.