• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

everyone can through netbanking under account section .. if the offer shows for rupay cc then call customer care and request them for the same ( dont forget to mention ltf card)

Aaram se LTF hojaega mail krdena attaching LTF screenshot from this forum.
To whom this was given as a paid one by ICICI...

shame on you ICIC* .. you a sold Coral Rupay Card to an innocent bloke for Rs 499?? are you joking.?.... come on ICICI , you could do better than that.. even if that bloke is ready to pay...
You should have said " No sir, this is complementary from our side..have a nice day sir".. this is what we are expecting from you ICICI...

Last edited:

ICICI shame on you.. you a sold Coral Rupay Card to an innocent bloke for Rs 499?? are you joking.?.... come on ICICI , you could do better than that.. If if that bloke is ready to pay...
You should have said " No sir, this is complementary from our side..have a nice day sir".. this is what we are expecting from you ICICI...
its about neu infinity not coral rupay 😂

shame on you ICIC* .. you a sold Coral Rupay Card to an innocent bloke for Rs 499?? are you joking.?.... come on ICICI , you could do better than that.. even if that bloke is ready to pay...
Will icici see this?

Okay badiyaa abhi apply to krdetaa hu... Btw mail kisko krnaa h email address ya cc ko call kru ??

Or yeh ltf ki request abhi dalu yaa thode mahino baad ?
Pehle card toh apply karlo and time limit nai patah .. i can suggest card milte hi karlena
rest you can checkout here :

Main kuch samjha nahin!

I simply reinstalled iMobile Pay app and signed in, and said, "Upgrade card". I don't have any RuPay card from ICICI
Okay, I understood now.. You are not talking about the missed offers..
Coming back to the point...
You don't need to "Click on Upgrade card"..
There will be a separate item called something like "upgrade to pre approved Coral Rupay card"... Can't remember the exact text but similar to like this.

Back