• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

I asked them yesterday on twitter. They called today and took request for LTF Coral Visa card on the basis of LTF Coral Rupay.

First he said that only one variant can remain active. I asked him to do some research and call back. As coral is being provided in both Visa & Rupay. He called me back and took request.
Straightaway LTF, wow!
I think i should give a try as well, i got rupay variant with 4.20 lakhs limit.

Har 100 msgs me ek banda aa kar yeh ques karta he hai.
Because those guys were thinking what the hell was going on here in this thread , everyone was so excited and having parties not only during weekends , during week days also... They must be thinking they are missing out on something hence those questions in between seeing this hectic activity..
Poor Bluedart... they are also having network issues , could not handle the spur of heavy load of handling ICICI plastic...

Because those guys were thinking what the hell was going on here in this thread , everyone was so excited and having parties not only during weekends , during week days also... They must be thinking they are missing out on something hence those questions in between seeing this hectic activity..
Poor Bluedart... they are also having network issues , could not handle the spur of heavy load of handling ICICI plastic...
Bluedart delivered my coral rupay credit card today without any delay.

My another card is going to be delivered by the professional courier. I hope they'll not delay it

I got the message from ICICI that your physical card has been dispatched, but there is no update thereafter. I have activated this virtual rupay coral cc already and i am still waiting for this physical card. Will they really send physical cc as wel or that message regarding dispatching physical rupay coral cc was a mistake by icici?
You would get your physical card very soon, it may take sometime because of the recent hectic activity...

I got the message from ICICI that your physical card has been dispatched, but there is no update thereafter. I have activated this virtual rupay coral cc already and i am still waiting for this physical card. Will they really send physical cc as wel or that message regarding dispatching physical rupay coral cc was a mistake by icici?
I just tracked bluedard courier by tracking id, and my card is in transit and will be delivered by 12 August!. Wao, rupay cc in physical form, it mean we can use it at railway launge too!

Back