• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Delhivery is worse than India post.
One of my friend upgraded IDFC Millennia to Select,Card shipped via Delhivery guy faked a delivery on Sunday,then sent it back to from where it was shipped. Now his card is in soft block even after delivery by Bluedart. IDFC guys saying will take 5 days.In this whole drama,Delhivery made Rs.100(as it was prepaid for delivery)or even more(for returning) without breaking a sweat.
+1, one word to describe them..
NOTORIOUS.

The poor guy visited their office for pickup,they invited him to come & pick it up,then he reached they replied you're late by 2hours,it's in return transite.
For the last 2days,he was asking if he can come & pickup,they denied as if they don't know how to find package in warehouse. Such 🃏
Verbal quota de dena tha wahi pe jam ke.

I can write a massive essay on these guys if I put down all my experiences with them..it would be bigger than my credit bureau s post here, no cross promoting, just to have an idea

I am having dinner now while posting, have to be cautious, because it's fish, yummy
Thread 'My Credit Bureau Journey - An Experience (Experian, CRIF and Equifax)' https://www.technofino.in/community...n-experience-experian-crif-and-equifax.14542/

For a listed company, there conduct of business is atrocious to start with
1) they don't deliver if my route guy is on holiday for a week also
2) they just keep the item in their delivery station for days without actual delivery or no updates
3) when they update , they do things like, customer not responding, wrong address, door closed, what not everything on the earth
4) no bloody number to follow up
5) Raise a query in their app, automatic reply, no action from them , close the ticket after delivery
6) no person to talk to, not even delivery guy no

Etc etc

For a listed company, there conduct of business is atrocious to start with
1) they don't deliver if my route guy is on holiday for a week also
2) they just keep the item in their delivery station for days without actual delivery or no updates
3) when they update , they do things like, customer not responding, wrong address, door closed, what not everything on the earth
4) no bloody number to follow up
5) Raise a query in their app, automatic reply, no action from them , close the ticket after delivery
6) no person to talk to, not even delivery guy no

Etc etc
You can't find their office,all the offices listed on Googlemap will lead to nowhere,personally experienced in case of Delhivery a year back.

Back