• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Dm'd them on twitter for coral rupay. Received the call and the executive says that they can't take the request for the card. Tells me that I need to apply from the website 🤷‍♂️
Pestered them once every week, I also got the same response 3 times now despite holding Sapphiro. I suppose they've stopped being as lax with Coral issuance, or I just have bad luck with agent assigned.

@pprakash11

Pestered them once every week, I also got the same response 3 times now despite holding Sapphiro. I suppose they've stopped being as lax with Coral issuance, or I just have bad luck with agent assigned.

@pprakash11
I too have to pester them now..
They too rejected my request for ICICI HPCL Super Saver Rupay LTF.

Telling you have one high end card sapphiro as LTF we can't give you lower end card LTF.
Will escalate and update

🕊️

Can you please share what you wrote? I’m also trying the DM route but no luck with agents on 2 occasions
I got Coral Visa few two months ago so that I could try my luck with Coral Rupay.

Last month I got a call and they said I have Coral Rupay LTF pre-approved and I just need to confirm my address. I don't think it was third party coz there is a typo in my address and they said that typo on the call.

I was elated. But I never received the card.

So, I DMed them and explained it. Got a call back and they agreed for a Paid Coral.

I took it so that I can use it until I get some other Rupay Card.

I had raised a request to convert my coral visa to coral rupay in twitter

They directly raised request and today I can see card in i mobile

If anyone has converted there card tell me if rupay card will remain LTF as it was LTF previously

Also my coral visa will be as it is or it will get closed

I had raised a request to convert my coral visa to coral rupay in twitter

They directly raised request and today I can see card in i mobile

If anyone has converted there card tell me if rupay card will remain LTF as it was LTF previously

Also my coral visa will be as it is or it will get closed
Thank you! I'll try the same then

Back