• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Yes, sir... I am not denying that... Now it is at the DISCRETION of the Bank to honour your request.

Come Oct1, the Bank MUST honour the network switch request...

More details can be found in this thread...

After doing a UPI merchant transaction I got two text messages. First one saying ICICI bank credit card xxxx debited for INR xxxx and then the next one saying ICICI bank acct xxxx debited for INR xxxx. Credit card number in the first message is the actual number of my card. But in the next message bank account number is different from credit card number. Is this normal? I am a little concerned here as I don't have any ICICI bank account, I just have their cards. (Screenshots attached)
I think only CC holders are getting two messages as I have savings account but I am getting only one message (second screenshot) where UPI Transaction id mentioned.

After doing a UPI merchant transaction I got two text messages. First one saying ICICI bank credit card xxxx debited for INR xxxx and then the next one saying ICICI bank acct xxxx debited for INR xxxx. Credit card number in the first message is the actual number of my card. But in the next message bank account number is different from credit card number. Is this normal? I am a little concerned here as I don't have any ICICI bank account, I just have their cards. (Screenshots attached)
Just now I have noticed this.

Guys, an odd thing happened to me. I have an ICICI Platinum credit card, and this month i received a CORAL card.
I made a transaction with the CORAL card for 100 Rs, and on 17th Aug, my Platinum card's statement was generated, and the amount that i spent on the Coral card (60 Rs) was added to the Platinum statement.

Therefore, should i still be required to pay the 100 Rs on the coral card? If i Pay the Entire Amount in platinum,

Guys, an odd thing happened to me. I have an ICICI Platinum credit card, and this month i received a CORAL card.
I made a transaction with the CORAL card for 100 Rs, and on 17th Aug, my Platinum card's statement was generated, and the amount that i spent on the Coral card (60 Rs) was added to the Platinum statement.

Therefore, should i still be required to pay the 100 Rs on the coral card? If i Pay the Entire Amount in platinum,
No, platinum and coral have same account. Same statement for both cards. If you pay the bill for any card, that's enough

Back