• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Nope. I have just swiped it twice at a departmental store. Would you suggest me doing an ECOM txn? Btw I've added it to CRED, will that count?
Just check your are getting otp on your mobile number and your mobile number is showing correctly on the otp page. You can add this card in Zomato/Bharatnxt/Cheq/Paytm/Swiggy to verify the same.

Just check your are getting otp on your mobile number and your mobile number is showing correctly on the otp page. You can add this card in Zomato/Bharatnxt/Cheq/Paytm/Swiggy to verify the same.
Just did the same. Added my card in Swiggy. OTP recieved on correct mob no. ✅ Mobile number displayed correctly on OTP page ✅
Now?

Just did the same. Added my card in Swiggy. OTP recieved on correct mob no. ✅ Mobile number displayed correctly on OTP page ✅
Now?
This proves that your mobile number is linked with your card but still you are unable to add this card in UPI then there must be issue from ICICI side probably. Today I talked ICICI CC support agent regarding credit card upi and he said that ICICI Rupay credit card is not live on UPI yet. I guess they are still working on it.

This proves that your mobile number is linked with your card but still you are unable to add this card in UPI then there must be issue from ICICI side probably. Today I talked ICICI CC support agent regarding credit card upi and he said that ICICI Rupay credit card is not live on UPI yet. I guess they are still working on it.
Yes true. So that's why I am patiently waiting till the tike using BOB& HDFC on UPI.
Will also look up if I get HPCL SS, will it get linked to UPI smoothly or not !

I asked for Coral Rupay ltf on twitter - they said as I already hold Visa variant, they cant provide me in Rupay, I approached branch, they said LTF wont be issued, so I left, and today morning, imobile shows LTF coral Rupay - applied immediately so it will be my 5th ICICI card - I also want saphiro visa variant in addition to existing dual but they say they cant provide all 3 - I am sure few users here already using all 3 variants in saphirro/rubyx

Cc retention team will help you to get all 3
I read that somewhere but dont want to risk losing saphiro ltf, and also read here that some user who holds visa applied for network change and they have now all 3 cards working

I tried twitter asking for rubyx ltf - they denied as I am holding saphiro - also asked to try from existing coral but they denied

I asked for Coral Rupay ltf on twitter - they said as I already hold Visa variant, they cant provide me in Rupay, I approached branch, they said LTF wont be issued, so I left, and today morning, imobile shows LTF coral Rupay - applied immediately so it will be my 5th ICICI card - I also want saphiro visa variant in addition to existing dual but they say they cant provide all 3 - I am sure few users here already using all 3 variants in saphirro/rubyx
ICICI is offering Lifetime Free Pre-approved RuPay Coral Credit Card for selected users (check on imobile/net banking) -
If you already have Coral Visa or any other ICICI credit card card then you will also get Lifetime Free Pre-approved RuPay Coral Credit Card.

dt4er464er6.jpg

Back