• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Called CC, and asked for COral RUpay based on my 5 year old HPCL Coral with 6.4 l limit... She could provide only paid card not LTF.
Can I get this first and later convert it into LTF
or
Shall I ask for LTF offer over twitter??

Good news guys.. ( for the ones the offer is not showing up)

Initially this card offer is not being shown to me , even though I am on the latest Imobile App version ( Android 16.9).
Then I have uninstalled and reinstalled and re-registered for Imbolie App.
Voila.. the offer is shown under "Cards&Forex" option with LTF and I applied and it got generated instantly with the same limit... Enjoy

Good news guys.. ( for the ones the offer is not showing up)

Initially this card offer is not being shown to me , even though I am on the latest Imobile App version ( Android 16.9).
Then I have uninstalled and reinstalled and re-registered for Imbolie App.
Voila.. the offer is shown under "Cards&Forex" option with LTF and I applied and it got generated instantly with the same limit... Enjoy
Virtual card will start showing up in the netbanking in few minutes and it will show up in the iMobile app after 12am.

Virtual card will start showing up in the netbanking in few minutes and it will show up in the iMobile app after 12am.
It actually said, come back after 24 hours... and no traces of the card were left afte I moved out of that screen.
Thanks for confirming though...
When I actually called the WM CC, they outright denied there is no LTF offer for me...
What a disconnect within theri systems.. Anyway I got my first Rupay card and I don't mind it with ICICI LTF...

Back