• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

I dont have a savings or salary account with icici, therefore i am also unable to view the card & forex option in the iMobile app,
however there is an option to apply for a card, if i apply, will icici offer ltf CORAL Rupay card? has anyone tried?
i already have Platinum and Apay card with 6 L limit and upgrade offer for Sapphiro and MMT

Last edited:
I dont have a savings or salary account with icici, therefore i am also unable to view the card & forex option in the iMobile app,
however there is an option to apply for a card, if i apply, will icici offer ltf CORAL Rupay card? has anyone tried?
i already have Platinum and Apay card with a 6 L limit and upgrade offer for Sapphiro and MMT
when does the pre-approved offers starts showing in app or nb?

Yes. They do give LTF.
i already have Platinum and Apay card with a 6 L limit and upgrade offer for Sapphiro and MMT

Just keep looking at under "My Cards"..

They'll do the generic process and ask for this n that. I think waiting for it would be a better option.
Okay, I will tell you , what I would do if I were you in this case...

1) We have to glorify our relationship with them citing our cards , limits and WM if applicable..
2)Need to tell them everyone is getting this offer..
Lastly more importantly
3) Need to ask them to expedite the process of this LTF offer( Not asking them whether I am eligible for this?? kind of....Big No... requesting them to speed up the this LTF offer as if this offer already applies to you...

All the above in nice words... Nothing wrong in having a go at it, if it works works, otherwise nothing to lose excpet for one message and 5 to10 minutes..
All in my humble opinion....

Okay, I will tell you , what I would do if I were you in this case...

1) We have to glorify our relationship with them citing our cards , limits and WM if applicable..
2)Need to tell them everyone is getting this offer..
Lastly more importantly
3) Need to ask them to expedite the process of this LTF offer( Not asking them whether I am eligible for this?? kind of....Big No... requesting them to speed up the this LTF offer as if this offer already applies to you...

All the above in nice words... Nothing wrong in having a go at it, if it works works, otherwise nothing to lose excpet for one message and 5 to10 minutes..
All in my humble opinion....
Done. Sent them a message on Twitter. Let's see how it goes.

Back