• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card LTF

Hi All,

I got an offer from bank for ICICI Sapphiro life time free card.

Is it good/worth to apply?

Lounge, Golf, BookMyShow already have on multiple cards. So any other thing apart from these for that I should apply??

Please suggest or share if you have any other point of view.

Hi All,

Lounge, Golf, BookMyShow already have on multiple cards. So any other thing apart from these for that I should apply??

Lol, take it.

Else call icici bank and tell to give to others, who needs of it.

Hi All,

Take it , it’s ltf and more over if you want to get it later the fees are around 6k

Hi All,

Your Banking Relationship with ICICI?

If you don't have any ICICI card it's worth it just for the bank offers. Within last 3 months I've saved on amazon purchases, ixigo flights and yatra flights.

The dreamfolks card is nice for spa access twice a year and international lounge access twice a year without any spend condition!

EDIT: Another thing, this is a BMS BOGO that I can reliably get always. The BOGO quotas in BMS aren't overused for ICICI cards unlike other banks.

Hi All,

Sapphiro is a card which is only worthy if LTF. So go for it without hesitation

Yeah you get a dreamfolks card with sapphiro. This card gives you two free DreamFolks spa access and 2 free international lounge access per year, without any spend criteria

Back