• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Account (< 25 IDV)

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per ICICI bank conditions , 25L IDV is required for wealth account. But, several people able to get wealth even though 25L IDV not met

So, can any one share your experience of having wealth account with ICICI, without meeting their criteria of 25L IDV

1660322213201.png

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
As per ICICI bank conditions , 25L IDV is required for wealth account. But, several people able to get wealth even though 25L IDV not met

So, can any one share your experience of having wealth account with ICICI, without meeting their criteria of 25L IDV

1660322213201.png
A wealth account can be opened with a 5L cheque.
Wealth Select account can be opened with a 10L initial cheque but you will have to maintain 25L for the Wealth Select account. This is what my RM told me.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My account was upgraded to Wealth management(been few months now) . I don't have 25L IDV as per the mentioned criteria.
I do not (and never did) maintain any average monthly balance.
It's a 3-1 account (salary) since ~8 years.
The best perk : no IVRS , No more call waiting in customer care . You call and someone picks within seconds.

Sreerag

TF Premier
My account was upgraded to Wealth management(been few months now) . I don't have 25L IDV as per the mentioned criteria.
I do not (and never did) maintain any average monthly balance.
It's a 3-1 account (salary) since ~8 years.
The best perk : no IVRS , No more call waiting in customer care . You call and someone picks within seconds.
What do you mean by 3-1 please explain

Sreerag

TF Premier
The thing is, when banks see some opportunity in you they upgrade your account to Wealth Management, Private or anything . Otherwise they won't move any hand

Sahilsardalia

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
i dont know my account type but mab is zero, also the black theme is there in my imobile app. can anyone tell me how to check account type ?

Attachments

• image_picker996835417447113759.jpg
    image_picker996835417447113759.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 88