• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici zero balance account

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Any zero balance account available in icici, i want to open it. Or should have to open account in idfc with 10k AMB for pre-approved offer of credit card.

Any zero balance account available in icici, i want to open it. Or should have to open account in idfc with 10k AMB for pre-approved offer of credit card.
I opened ICICI "MINE" account last year but I guess it's discontinued now. Also opened IDFC 10k account 8 months back but still no pre-approved offer. Only offering first money 🥲

I think you need to look into this ICICI account if you are student or else you can go with WM.

Open normal saving account in icici bank than convert it into salary account using imobile there is option to convert to salary account
Select any institute available on list your get converted into salary account zero balance

I had salary account with ICICI now salary does not get credited more than 3 months. Will they downgrade it or will it be still 0 balance ?

I got account without personal loan enquiry, at the end (before funding)where they ask to accept certain tncs, there is a part where they ask to get access customers credit profile, by default it will be on yes, click on no. Even if you get, you can get it removed. Once tried earlier opening a/c, couldn't because of some error, mailed icici and they removed very easily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-37-37-731_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-09-12-37-37-731_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Lovely
Reactions: SSV
I got account without personal loan enquiry, at the end (before funding)where they ask to accept certain tncs, there is a part where they ask to get access customers credit profile, by default it will be on yes, click on no. Even if you get, you can get it removed. Once tried earlier opening a/c, couldn't because of some error, mailed icici and they removed very easily.
Seeking help: Opened ICICI zero balance account with 95k initial deposit without cibil enquiry. How can I get pre-approved credit card offer? What's the ideal account balance, transaction frequency, and usage for eligibility? Thanks!

Back