• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ideal scenario to apply forAmex Gold Charge as 2nd amex Card

debd01

TF Buzz
I applied for Amex MRCC 10 days ago , got approved last week. I’m also interested in opting for Gold charge card to maximise the benefits.should I apply it within a week or should I wait for 2-3 months? in which scenario I have better chance of getting the gold card? I’m getting different advices on the internet.

My income 10 LPA, CIBIL - 780 . hold other bank cards for last 2 years.

Any suggestion would help me lot!
Thank you.

Last edited:
I applied for Amex MRCC 10 days ago , got approved last week. I’m also interested in opting for Gold charge card to maximise the benefits.should I apply it within a week or should I wait for 2-3 months? in which scenario I have better chance of getting the gold card? I’m getting different advices on the internet.

My income 10 LPA, CIBIL - 780 . hold other bank cards for last 2 years.

Any suggestion would help me lot!
Thank you.
U can take instant
Pls use my referral from signature thank you

amex plat travel >> amex gold imo
Actually i have been planning to opt for the travel card as third card. 1st year gold card will give better percentage of MR points as per my expenses , and I’ve been thinking to opt for 24 carat gold program (Im eyeing for shopper stop coupon of 10k for 24k MR). With travel card , cant use MR points for 24 carat program.

But I will definitely apply for travel card after few months and complete the trifecta, thats for sure.

Thanks and really appreciate your input though.

Last edited:
Back