• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc account close

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have made Account zero balance in idfc and there is no charges pending .
What else to do before closing of account..
Confirmed with customer care .i can close at any branch .. .
Any experience?
Since i will be traveling to another city ..i want it to be closed without any hassle !

Solution
Tell me the specific . What exactly to say
Contact customer care and ask them to send account closure link. Once you got the link click on it a form will open. Fill and submit the form, your account will be closed within 3 days.
Keep in mind they will try to convince you to not close the account. And may even say that it is not possible online. If so, say that one of your friend closed the account by this method.
If they still deny wait for 1 hour and call again eventually someone will do it.
I have also closed my idfc account online by just calling customer care
They asked me reason for closing
And one thing keep in mind agar close karna Hain to 1 or 2 tarik ko karna kisi bhi month ka
Before closing make sure that koi bhi balance even Paisa bhi nahi rehana chaiyeha
Aur ek baat different customer care will say you different things like one will say to go the branch and fill up the closure form another one will say that to send letter and closure form to any idfc branch by courier etc
Try to connect with perfect agent

Bar bar try karte raho call karke perfect agent mil hi jayega
Bas itna dhyan rakhna ki wo account main koi balance nahi honi chahiye aur month ke first or second day hi possible online closing

Maine bhi char mahine pehala apna account online close karwaya by calling customer care
Agar kisi ko kuch doubt hota hain to you can ask me
I called today they told me to visit branch so should i call later today 1 more time?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have made Account zero balance in idfc and there is no charges pending .
What else to do before closing of account..
Confirmed with customer care .i can close at any branch .. .
Any experience?
Since i will be traveling to another city ..i want it to be closed without any hassle !
Contact customer care and ask them to send account closure link. Once you got the link click on it a form will open. Fill and submit the form, your account will be closed within 3 days.
Keep in mind they will try to convince you to not close the account. And may even say that it is not possible online. If so, say that one of your friend closed the account by this method.
If they still deny wait for 1 hour and call again eventually someone will do it.
Courtesy - @theda

POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND -
1- MAKE SURE YOU DO ZERO BALANCE BEFORE REQUESTING
2- NO NON MAINTENANCE CHARGES TO BE APPLIED
3- REQUEST IN START OF MONTH JUST AFTER INTREST IS CREDITED .
4- ITS A 2 Mintues job , just try Again you will get a customer executive which will do the job .

samm255

TF Ace
Khudka question aur khudka solution. Wah
7CFB58B10DC6370E3F5BAFA96E6928FF002CCCA1