• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC account upgrade pending

i have a signature account with 25k mab in idfc and recently visited branch the guy over there triggered a message for privilege banking, i accepted the tnc. Its been more than 15 days now(holidays included)
no notification nothing from bank.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your time on call. To complete the onboarding process for Privilege Program with IDFC FIRST Bank, please proceed here idfcfir.st/6vz5nbg For any query, please contact your Relationship Manager. (I got this message)
I maintain around 1.7 to 2.7 lacs as MAB
I have received the same message which was triggered by my RM few days back. I too got no response yet. Requested the DBM for upgrade push from their side. No proper response and asked me to wait for 90 days. Planning to close the account today.

I have received the same message which was triggered by my RM few days back. I too got no response yet. Requested the DBM for upgrade push from their side. No proper response and asked me to wait for 90 days. Planning to close the account today.
Closing the account? But isn't idfc signature account is the best in class 25k MAB account

I recently upgraded and it took around 10 days.
For this i even mailed the banker@ and head.customer@ they replied wait till you get an offer from bank not possible manually it seems
Their customer care team and their RM are useless.
I'm trying to get Wealth or Select CC. If I don't get by December 2022 then I will close my idfc cc and withdraw all my money from idfc savings account.
Btw, now they don't provide welcome kit for IDFC select banking programme earlier they used to provide. Just simple Packing with debit card and cheque book.
Sir , behave calmy... under frustration you can close but you will not get maximum free from them .

You can increase the AMB to 4L , then u will get those offer . And u ask for some agent , they will make select cc for you ... idfc have pathetic situation regarding uniformity as i applied for single select card and they provide me two.. hence no worries. stay calm and train tuned

Sir , behave calmy... under frustration you can close but you will not get maximum free from them .

You can increase the AMB to 4L , then u will get those offer . And u ask for some agent , they will make select cc for you ... idfc have pathetic situation regarding uniformity as i applied for single select card and they provide me two.. hence no worries. stay calm and train tuned
Seems i got no other option but this

The employee said a couple months back that you need to maintain atleast 3 lacs amb and as you haven't met the criteria your account can't be upgraded. So I said leave I'm going to hdfc. I closed their idfc classic cc too
You only need to maintain till your upgrade request gets approved. That is for 1 or 2 months max.

Back