• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC account upgrade pending

i have a signature account with 25k mab in idfc and recently visited branch the guy over there triggered a message for privilege banking, i accepted the tnc. Its been more than 15 days now(holidays included)
no notification nothing from bank.

My RM himself told me that Savings and FD are calculated for NRV conditions if linked to same account.
Try to contact branch manager directly if you ever plan to reopen the account.
No no my account is still active but I don't maintain Funds now, I got into hdfc classic.
Before going to hdfc I wrote a mail to idfc BM saying kindly look into upgradation orelse I'll switch my bank but no use

No no my account is still active but I don't maintain Funds now, I got into hdfc classic.
Before going to hdfc I wrote a mail to idfc BM saying kindly look into upgradation orelse I'll switch my bank but no use
These people wants to work less if they're getting nothing in return. Depends on branch to branch as well. Good that you've emptied the account.

These people wants to work less if they're getting nothing in return. Depends on branch to branch as well. Good that you've emptied the account.
No need to maintain 3L AMB after an upgrade? is there any chance of downgrade if we didn't maintain AMB?

Now hdfc sending mail, if amb criteria not met then account will be downgraded

For address change you can do that using idfc app but only conditon here is you should have updated aadhar.
Afaik for branch change you need to visit Branch.
Better i will open in serviable area of cc ..
At hometown its not available

Address can be declared by ourselves. No need of it to be present in aadhar. They will send a letter to your newly updated address, post which it will be updated

There's no sense of changing branch in IDFC as it does not have any home branch concept. Serviceability of cc will depend on your address and not branch

Address can be declared by ourselves. No need of it to be present in aadhar. They will send a letter to your newly updated address, post which it will be updated

There's no sense of changing branch in IDFC as it does not have any home branch concept. Serviceability of cc will depend on your address and not branch
Still when you open account you need to give nearby address right ?

It depends on the RM you meet in branch. Some agree and some do not.

But they can as they allow account to be opened online even if there is no branch nearby.
See the guy i met will do it .
Thing is i will open in bihar & give current address of gurugram. As matter of fact i know i can open account giving different current address.
Now only concern is should my branch be in serviable area or just the current address

Back