• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Buisness Credit Card Journey

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Last Month received email from the IDFC bank that i am eligible for there Business credit card
I have current account with them for 6 months now

RM applied for card on phone confirm all details
for verification one person came at home and one at the business address

6 days letter received message your card approved
2 days back received the card but surprisingly card cover have only activation method printed on it no MITC or reward structure or anything else

Today received the Dreamfolks privileged card which allowed 2 lounge access per quarter Domestic/International

now today they sent the Email which states that have to spend 20000 in previous month to access the lounge in next month

very strange condition that they gave 2 lounge per quarter but required spend in previous month to access the lounge next month

Quickest card devaluation of the life activated the card just 2 days back

iSayyed

TF Buzz
Last Month received email from the IDFC bank that i am eligible for there Business credit card
Congrats

RM applied for card on phone confirm all details
for verification one person came at home and one at the business address
What are the documents required additionally, or did they just do the process with what you have on with them?

6 days letter received message your card approved
What's the Credit Limit?

Quickest card devaluation of the life activated the card just 2 days back
It sounds like an anticlimax that started off with a pleasant surprise.

bhavik886151

TF Premier
Congrats

What are the documents required additionally, or did they just do the process with what you have on with them?

What's the Credit Limit?

It sounds like an anticlimax that started off with a pleasant surprise.
no documentation as i already have my business account with them
they just confirm details on phone and physical verification at home and business address
limit is just 150000 but assure it will increase after 3 months and if not he will do it by with ITR