• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Club Vistara Silver Membership Upgrade

CCPS

TF Buzz
I have recently got a IDFC Vistara CC, which gives Silver tier membership as joining benefits. How long does it take to upgrade the club vistara membership, and receive the PE vouchers? It's been over a week but vistara account still shows Base membership.

The CV ID is correctly showing on the CC.

I have recently got a IDFC Vistara CC, which gives Silver tier membership as joining benefits. How long does it take to upgrade the club vistara membership, and receive the PE vouchers? It's been over a week but vistara account still shows Base membership.

The CV ID is correctly showing on the CC.
Wait for first bill and pay it post which 5 working days u can see silver status

Hello
I have a question on IDFC Vistara CC or any Vistara co branded CC for that matter…

IDFC RP are earned on any spends (6CV per 200)

But Do we earn CV points (silver membership - 9CV points per 100) over and above the IDFC CC RP ?

Or are the 9 CV points only earned if I book flights on that card ??

Hello
I have a question on IDFC Vistara CC or any Vistara co branded CC for that matter…

But Do we earn CV points (silver membership - 9CV points per 100) over and above the IDFC CC RP ?

9CV points are for revenue flights booked with Vistara for Silver Tier members

Hello

your vistara credit card will earn CV points on any spends (except for exclusions by bank )

I guess today is the last day to apply for this card - I was an IDFC select card holder, and got this with a shared limit yesterday.

I understand that they give only 1 point/200 for rent payment/govt spends, which by itself is not worth it, but do they count it for milestone spends?

Also, they seem to have this special offer for spending 30k+ on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th statement. Will rent spends count towards this?

I think the answer to both is yes, but could someone confirm?

I guess today is the last day to apply for this card - I was an IDFC select card holder, and got this with a shared limit yesterday.

I understand that they give only 1 point/200 for rent payment/govt spends, which by itself is not worth it, but do they count it for milestone spends?

Also, they seem to have this special offer for spending 30k+ on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th statement. Will rent spends count towards this?

I think the answer to both is yes, but could someone confirm?
They're counted for milestones

Back