• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Queries regarding SBI Prime Vistara/Axis Vistara Signature bundled Vistara Tier Silver Membership Benefits

mudit.sharma

TF Select
I have a few questions regarding the benefits associated with Vistara SilverTier Membership which comes with a bundled SBI Prime Vistara Card and Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, ., and I was hoping someone with experience could help clarify as I still have doubt even after reading through the official site. Here are the specific points I'd like confirmation on:

Earning CV Points: As a Vistara Tier Silver member through the SBI Prime Vistara Card or Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card, will I only earn CV (Club Vistara) points when booking Vistara flights through the official Vistara website, or can I earn them when booking through any website that offers Vistara flights?

Silver Tier Benefits: I understand that being a Vistara Tier Silver member comes with certain perks. However, I am wondering if these benefits extend to me even when I travel in economy class. Specifically, can I expect to receive the following benefits:

a) Premium Economy Counter Check-In: Will I be able to enjoy the convenience of the Premium Economy Counter check-in due to Silver Membership when traveling economy, or is this privilege limited only to those traveling in premium economy class?

b) Increased Check-In Baggage (+5KG): Am I entitled to the increased check-in baggage allowance of +5KG, irrespective of the class I'm flying in?

c) Increased Check-In Baggage Allowance (1 pc): Will I be granted the additional check-in baggage allowance of one extra piece, or is this benefit exclusive to specific ticket classes?

d) Complimentary Vouchers: Will I receive the One-Class Upgrade vouchers on Tier Renewal also, I am assuming it will be renewed after annual fees of credit card

If anyone who has availed these benefits through the SBI Prime Vistara Card or Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card's bundled Vistara Tier Silver Membership could kindly confirm these points, it would greatly help me understand the scope of the benefits. Your personal experiences or any official information you may have access to would be highly appreciated.

I've few questions for Axis Vistara Signature users....
1. What is the preferred mode to apply...online or branch visit? (already have MyZone, no savings account)
2. Do we get CV points for educational and insurance payments?
Thanks in advance.

Back