• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Yeah, as I said I didn't check on Sapphiro page.. Hopefully it remains there for the respective icici cards
All of a sudden with ICICI Emeralde silent devaluation (from website - not confirmed though) these both cards (Ashva and Mayura) seems bright now.

Different information on different pages for Sapphiro
No Spa access: https://www.icicibank.com/personal-...hiro_introbanner15lac_cta_ccindex_knowmorebtn
Spa access: https://www.icicibank.com/wealth-ma...rview?ITM=nli_cms_WM_sapphiro_card_navigation

I hope they don't devalue it yet, I haven't got a chance to use it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: BVC
Yes, we will know by July 2025 if there are any revaluations or any retention benefits. Till then we can enjoy. BTW that's a beautiful looking card.
I guess there won’t be any revaluations as everyone is expecting..
BTW, what happened to meet and greet and limo service benefit? It was originally mentioned right?

I guess there won’t be any revaluations as everyone is expecting..
BTW, what happened to meet and greet and limo service benefit? It was originally mentioned right?
Mentioned under Mastercard benefits, but they later removed it. Have mailed them on Saturday and expecting reply from them. Hope that is not bright anymore, because they might come up with some standard reasons.

Mentioned under Mastercard benefits, but they later removed it. Have mailed them on Saturday and expecting reply from them. Hope that is not bright anymore, because they might come up with some standard reasons.
Means, another 🪓 in making..
Only interested in getting the JF and AF by some sensational feauters and then chopping and changing feauters at will..
A shaky start by IDFC, in this particular rollout

• Hehe
Means, another 🪓 in making..
Only interested in getting the JF and AF by some sensational feauters and then chopping and changing feauters at will..
A shaky start by IDFC, in this particular rollout
Yes, they even had bug about International Lounge access and Railway lounges benefits which was being charged on DF website. Later an user mailed them and rectified. Lot of hits and miss were there. But finally somewhat better now.

No cooling period. Yes separate cards in CIBIL for each card.
Oh shi* I was thinking there wont be a separate cibil enquiry ,was not applying any card to save for Federal Application for November .
Will they only create entry in cibil or there will be cibil check entries for hard enquiry as well?

So, while I am away for a week... IDFC had changed the way it gives its CCs..
I am still thinking whether these cards are any of use.. Still need to evaluate.. whether they add any value to my existing protfolio.. acquired way too many recently than I anticipated..

Meanwhile, Congratulations to everyone who took the dive !!
and this thread ran into almost 30 pages wtihin a few days.. that shows Indian theme game played by IDFC had worked..
Money in the Bank for IDFC from all the subscribers as of now for IDFC.. that is how IDFC thinks currently..

I dont think it was purely Indian theme game. Ppl including me opted for this card purely because its a no loss card for 1st year. Doubt if anyone will continue post an year unless there is a revaluation.

I dont think it was purely Indian theme game. Ppl including me opted for this card purely because its a no loss card for 1st year. Doubt if anyone will continue post an year unless there is a revaluation.
Okay.. very good

Yes, they even had bug about International Lounge access and Railway lounges benefits which was being charged on DF website. Later an user mailed them and rectified. Lot of hits and miss were there. But finally somewhat better now.
Has your cashback reflected in the statement? I did one transaction and no cashback yet.

So, while I am away for a week... IDFC had changed the way it gives its CCs..
I am still thinking whether these cards are any of use.. Still need to evaluate.. whether they add any value to my existing protfolio.. acquired way too many recently than I anticipated..

Meanwhile, Congratulations to everyone who took the dive !!
and this thread ran into almost 30 pages wtihin a few days.. that shows Indian theme game played by IDFC had worked..
Money in the Bank for IDFC from all the subscribers as of now for IDFC.. that is how IDFC thinks currently..
Only for a max of 60 days they have to pay back with vouchers and reward points in return.

Has your cashback reflected in the statement? I did one transaction and no cashback yet.
I am yet to do 2 txns on Mayura. Yesterday tried to do offline txn but the POS machine was messy and took 5 numbers instead of 4 for PIN and on 3 attempts card got blocked 😂 Had to unblock , so didn't went though. But someone reported cashback was credited on thread.

Back