• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

Mayura and Ashva pic together. Mayura feels more premium and heavier. But EMV is bigger on Ashva compared to Mayura. Both will definitely catch the eyeballs for sure for their theme and appearance, good job IDFC in branding and presentation.

But Ashva theme seems printed but Mayura seems engraved. ** correct me if I am wrong for terminology.

View attachment 66228
I've never owned a metal card. Are they sturdy?
Do they get bend easily?

Even I have thought of asking for both as ltf 😅 but will call my rm and ask if offer will be extended or not. So I don't have to apply within 31st August. So let us know what your rm say about this.
Spoke to customer care regarding product benefits suddenly he was like IDFC is not offering metal cards and all then I told I applied and approved on checking my card details he asked me to wait and transferred call to some other agent. BTW discussion was about issue with reset of my PIN for Mayura card as I was not able to change which later on resolved. So internally some Customer care executives are not aware of the products.

So, while I am away for a week... IDFC had changed the way it gives its CCs..
I am still thinking whether these cards are any of use.. Still need to evaluate.. whether they add any value to my existing protfolio.. acquired way too many recently than I anticipated..

Meanwhile, Congratulations to everyone who took the dive !!
and this thread ran into almost 30 pages wtihin a few days.. that shows Indian theme game played by IDFC had worked..
Money in the Bank for IDFC from all the subscribers as of now for IDFC.. that is how IDFC thinks currently..
I do not think they will become very useful without intervention. Maybe the bank has some ideas and they are trying to gauge customer sentiment. Basically, the cards are almost free at this point with the Aug 31 offer. Once however, the offer is over, then they become expensive. At that point, the bank should consider some revaluation or extend the current offer. After all, even add ons are paid and lounge access are conditional for a 6000 joining fee card.

Earlier one core card. Now more than 2 with this launch. I have 3 core now. Wealth CC, Mayura, Ashva and 1 co branded Club Vistara one.
Hi @BVC , you and only you made me to take this card.🫵🫵

There was absolutely no need for me to get this card. 😑😑

And honestly speaking I won't use this card much.

But your analysis and explanation is excellent.👏👏
I will use this for Railway Lounge and 0 Forex Mark-up.

Thanks 🙏🙏
All credit goes to you!!👍👍
You have earned my Reputation!!😁😁

Hi @BVC , you and only you made me to take this card.🫵🫵

There was absolutely no need for me to get this card. 😑😑

And honestly speaking I won't use this card much.

But your analysis and explanation is excellent.👏👏
I will use this for Railway Lounge and 0 Forex Mark-up.

Thanks 🙏🙏
All credit goes to you!!👍👍
You have earned my Reputation!!😁😁
Thank you and enjoy your metal card.

1) Generated Mayura..
2) Done 4*1000 transactions
3) I have a use case(s) for Mayura for 1st year.
4)Will think about 2nd year in August 2025.
5) It seems they removed airport meet and greet and limo service benefit for Mayura …sad part.. without this there is no use case from the 2nd year onwards with fee..
6) Ashva is a waste card , nothing special about it.. no need to apply for Ashva

Distinguished features of Mayura for me:

1) Guest Domestic Lounge access, this will be very useful for near and dear

2) Domestic Spa access, ( Considering Emeralde PVC removed SPA access, needed confirmation though, but it looked like it’s gone for EPVC)

3) 0 mark up fee for international transactions along with 10X rewards ( I am assuming here we get RP for international transactions, without that also it is okay) . Assuming RP for these, there is a massive net positive gain here for international transactions for big amount transactions.. 1.66 % + 1% DC payment…
Even if we average it ,for 5X and 10x , it would be around 2% net gain for international transactions, which is very good

4) Railway Lounge Access(added advantage)…

5) I have activated “Zingoy” ₹1300 CB offer for this application, let’s see if I get this.. If I get this it is an icing on the cake..

In my view , for most of us Mayura is a must take , at least for the first year…
Where as there is absolutely no case for Ashva. It is a very mediocre card…

FASAK from my side is completed, it’s a short and sweet…
let’s see how rewarding from IDFC and Zingoy side is …

More later , already very very late for the sleep

Last edited:
1) Generated Mayura..
5) It seems they removed airport meet and greet and limo service benefit for Mayura …sad part.. without this there is no use case from the 2nd year onwards with fee..
6) Ashva is a waste card , nothing special about it.. no need to apply for Ashva

2) Domestic Spa access, ( Considering Emeralde PVC removed SPA access, needed confirmation though, but it looked like it’s gone for EPVC)

3) 0 mark up fee for international transactions along with 10X rewards ( I am assuming here we get RP for international transactions, without that also it is okay) . Assuming RP for these, there is a massive net positive gain here for international transactions for big amount transactions.. 1.66 % + 1% DC payment…
Even if we average it ,for 5X and 10x , it would be around 2% net gain for international transactions, which is very good

5) I have activated “Zingoy” ₹1300 CB offer for this application, let’s see if I get this.. If I get this it is an icing on the cake..

In my view , for most of us Mayura is a must take , at least for the first year…

Applied for MAYURA for first year just to enjoy metal had Classic before

Reactions: SSV
For those who have applied after 22nd did you get reward points after paying the joining fees since the statement will not generate till next month. As for cashback of 1000*4 how you guys did?

1) Generated Mayura..

What's the Zingoy offer boss? Curious to know (even though IDFC is non-serviceable at my pincode)

Spoke to customer care regarding product benefits suddenly he was like IDFC is not offering metal cards and all then I told I applied and approved on checking my card details he asked me to wait and transferred call to some other agent. BTW discussion was about issue with reset of my PIN for Mayura card as I was not able to change which later on resolved. So internally some Customer care executives are not aware of the products.
Yeah My rm did say that on Friday they had a casket something where 3 idfc cc introduction were given so they don't know much about it plus idfc wow will be replaced by another fd cc.

• Wow
Reactions: BVC
1) Generated Mayura..

Zingoy 1300 CB? What's that?

Back