• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

IDFC is very good on their Digital Infrastructure..

Absolutely amazing!! 😍😍

Received card within 36 hours.
Applied on 1.30 AM on 26 Aug.. Physical Card I received on 11.30 AM on 27 Aug.. Extremely happy and satisfied with this bank.😄😄

My decision to open an account with them in their initial days(Oct 2015)... It seems was a great decision. At that time I was amazed with the Digital process they are following. I was in the initial 10-20 thousand customers who has opened their account with the Bank in 2015.🤩🤩

HDFC should learn something from IDFC!!😑😑
So much difference between H-->I

If someone is thinking to keep the card as a souvenir without activating it. They are directly charging the joining fees post generation.
Yes, you can avoid it by not activating it. After 10 days or so call CS team and request cancellation. They will deny in first attempt, but they will accept. But I suggest you to hold for 1 year because you will get Joining benefits.

IDFC is very good on their Digital Infrastructure..

Absolutely amazing!! 😍😍

Received card within 36 hours.
Applied on 1.30 AM on 26 Aug.. Physical Card I received on 11.30 AM on 27 Aug.. Extremely happy and satisfied with this bank.😄😄

My decision to open an account with them in their initial days(Oct 2015)... It seems was a great decision. At that time I was amazed with the Digital process they are following. I was in the initial 10-20 thousand customers who has opened their account with the Bank in 2015.🤩🤩

HDFC should learn something from IDFC!!😑😑
So much difference between H-->I
Tech wise, banking wise, operations wise IDFC is good. But customer service, CC products, other banking products need to catch up with its peers (Axis, HDFC and others).

Back