• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Bank Mayura Super Premium Credit Card & Ashva Premium Credit Card (Both Metal Cards) Launched

People who want these cards for the metal form factor, do not go for Ashva. I applied for both, I received both.

Mayura looks amazing, no doubt. It shimmers in light, has that textured finish and is almost as heavy as OneCard/Infinia.

Ashva is straight away plain and dull. It lacks the feel of a metal card. Even the horses are not embossed unlike Mayura. Looks like a cheap plastic card with some additional weight.

People who want these cards for the metal form factor, do not go for Ashva. I applied for both, I received both.

Mayura looks amazing, no doubt. It shimmers in light, has that textured finish and is almost as heavy as OneCard/Infinia.

Ashva is straight away plain and dull. It lacks the feel of a metal card. Even the horses are not embossed unlike Mayura. Looks like a cheap plastic card with some additional weight.
Yes, Ashva reminded me of Citi Prestige where as Mayura reminded me of Infinia/ one card.

I think ashva should be taken only for collection purpose and not be activated 🤣

Which one you are planning to activate?

That’s for Paytm BOGO for Wealth CC. This is BMS BOGO for Mayura. They’ve clearly mentioned on T&C
Oops, I assumed that rules stay the same for both. Had this card been offered just as a plastic LTF card, there would have been hardly any takers - except for the 0% markup. Otherwise, this is a straight-to-trash card for this pricing.

Last edited:
No Didnt load wallet, bought Apay vouchers.
I've never paid any credit card bill using Amazon Pay.

Can I purchase Amazon Pay GV then can I pay my credit card bill with that? And will I get rewards on my CC for that?
If yes then from where can I purchase those Amazon Pay GV at good price?

Also another questions, in my app it mentions "DreamFolks Card Requested". I am aware Dreamfolks website but what is the card about?
They automatically created a ticker for that.

I just applied the Mauriya

I just applied for the Mayura card and got it approved with 15L limit. I took it mainly for zero forex feature which no other previliged card has. My first metal card!
yeah for v high forex users.. can make a difference... nothing stand out by idfc for a fee card

Guys, Any update on meet and greet services and rewards applicability on forex spends?

meet and greet through visa infinite discount.

i meant applicable for all visa infinite cards, just book through their website (link in product page) and get discount .. note: its not complimentary.

like 10%, 20% etc.

airport services, meet nd greet etc.

I've never paid any credit card bill using Amazon Pay.

Can I purchase Amazon Pay GV then can I pay my credit card bill with that? And will I get rewards on my CC for that?
If yes then from where can I purchase those Amazon Pay GV at good price?

Also another questions, in my app it mentions "DreamFolks Card Requested". I am aware Dreamfolks website but what is the card about?
They automatically created a ticker for that.
First question many answered for you.

DF card will be used for Domestic Spa, International lounge access.

Back