• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first Bank New "Ashva" and "Mayura" credit card is coming

Just checked on IDFC website and it seems they are giving this pre-approved to exisitng card holders.

I dont see any value in this card tbh. Can take this for 1st year only if I can 100% joining fees back.
For existing users automatically approval based on profile. For new user’s eligibility is kept at:

12 Lakhs annual income for ASHVA:
1724189871561.png

25 Lakhs annual income for Mayura:

1724189914736.png

Joining benefits before 31st August 2024 are given for first 4 txns within 60 days. But there is some catch over there. They’ve mentioned txns made on digital card associated with Mayura and ASHVA card, means they might not issue physical card soon. But on sms I got that card will be 5 days. Let’s see how it goes.

View attachment 65670
I think they are referring to the optional digital upi card. I am not 100 percent sure though.

Joining benefits before 31st August 2024 are given for first 4 txns within 60 days. But there is some catch over there. They’ve mentioned txns made on digital card associated with Mayura and ASHVA card, means they might not issue physical card soon. But on sms I got that card will be 5 days. Let’s see how it goes.

View attachment 65670
It is mentioned that digital card transactions are excluded..

Data mismatch with Aadhaar details

Name / Date of Birth entered do not match with details received from Aadhaar. Your current application cannot be processed further

i am applying for idfc but its showing me this error can someone help me whats wrong because have not faced this kind of issue from anyother banks.

Bhai kya metal metal k peeche lage ho :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Agar metal chahiye toh one card ya AU zenith+ lelo.

AU zenith+ --> here you will get renewal fee paid with points 5000. So only need to pay 900+ as an GST.

AU zenith+ --> 2% for travel, dining, and international spends & 1% on all retail spends

Last edited:
Back