• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first Bank New "Ashva" and "Mayura" credit card is coming

Bhai kya metal metal k peeche lage ho :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Agar metal chahiye toh one card ya AU zenith+ lelo.

AU zenith+ --> here you will get renewal fee paid with points 5000. So only need to pay 900+ as an GST.

AU zenith+ --> 2% for travel, dining, and international spends & 1% on all retail spends
One Card FD based mila hai
Single Name pe Au Bank CC nahi de raha 😪

Metal cahiye to OneCard lelo. Sbse useless card to wahi h market me.

Par ab lagta h Mayura card usse bhi useless hoga.
Bhai. IDFC metal card looks trash to me.

I am not sure if you checked the offline store offers over one card.
Over Dmart, Ratnadeep, Vijyeta.... used to get 10% off
Better you search over the one card mobile store.

If I compare with IDFC then chiii.... IDFC

Last edited:

Detailed Review here.

One Card FD based mila hai
Single Name pe Au Bank CC nahi de raha 😪
Hearing it for the 1st time.

Bank waale aise bhi chu... pe karte hai.

But ya AU bank can do --> they rejected my application once as I was having work from home & not available for office verification. Even after sending mail from company mail they rejected.
Finally I scolded & sent the mail to higher officials --> they asked me to apply again after a month --> this time I got my company name in auto-fill itself so no office verification.

Hearing it for the 1st time.

Bank waale aise bhi chu... pe karte hai.

But ya AU bank can do --> they rejected my application once as I was having work from home & not available for office verification. Even after sending mail from company mail they rejected.
Finally I scolded & sent the mail to higher officials --> they asked me to apply again after a month --> this time I got my company name in auto-fill itself so no office verification.
Au + SCB 😣

What to check first then comment?
Got dmart offer couple of days before only
+ 10% off on lenskart and Richa Reddy sweets

I didn't get it, you are not getting offers?
Bro....

I am saying few people are commenting one card is most useless metal card.
Seems they don't know the insight benefits like 10% over Dmart, Ratnadeep & more .....

Saying most useless --> doesn't seems fit for one card.
Referring to this comment

1724224918237.png

The joining offer seems good for the first year.

Some questions

1) Can I upgrade from IDFC Select card to Mayura directly? I want one 0 Forex card.
2) What will happen to my accumulated credit card rewards?
3) If I cancel the card before 12 months to not pay renewal fees then will bank allow me a downgrade card (Select or Wealth)?

The joining offer seems good for the first year.

Some questions

1) Can I upgrade from IDFC Select card to Mayura directly? I want one 0 Forex card.
2) What will happen to my accumulated credit card rewards?
3) If I cancel the card before 12 months to not pay renewal fees then will bank allow me a downgrade card (Select or Wealth)?
No need to upgrade, you will get 2nd card.
Nothing will happen --> no loss or gain
Yes, nothing will be charged if card closed before renewal

I have applied and got it approved on self employed based no verification etc just approved on cibil bases.
Card is good, especially for forex and cash withdrawal and unlike rbl world card no glitches or failures in international transaction. use for 1 year and negotiate with bank next year who knows what might happen, what's wrong when you are getting full joining fees recovered. End of the year let's see.

Last edited:
Back