• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC first credit card reapply

irohitpragya

TF Premier
I closed my IDFC millennia card yesterday. and want to apply for a new card.

But getting an error - Sorry we can't proceed.

what is the solution?
is there any method other than the use of an alternate mobile number?
I have niyo idfc savings account.

recently, in my sister's account (future first) she got Idfc Select card.

what is the solution?

Similar issue as mine, my millennia card was closed in May & after waiting for 3 months, still not able to apply online. It always says Sorry we can't proceed.
I tried offline via agent as well but he is not able to apply as well.
Customer care always says they have some algo which will unblock me after some time, till that I have to wait, nothing can be done.

I've heard about some colling time of about 3 months.
After that if their systems have not deleted your records, you'll have to manually request them to do so -- i got that done by offline branch visit.
(Although they still rejected my application)

I tried using an alternative mobile number - which again was facing the same issue - but this time I complained to the customer care - and they sent me a direct link to apply. And I was able to apply via that. You may try calling them.

Off topic : future first account - what was the amb maintained when she got the credit card? What docs etc were needed?

After that if their systems have not deleted your records, you'll have to manually request them to do so -- i got that done by offline branch visit.
Similar to mine, my Millennia Card was closed in May, and after waiting for 3 months, I still not able to apply online.

It always says, "Sorry, we can't proceed. I tried offline via agent as well, but he was not able to apply as customer care always says they have some algorithm that will unblock me after some time; till then, I have to wait; nothing can be done. I had the same issue earlier;

I had the Millenia card with a limit of Rs. 55,000 nine months ago, after many requests to customer support to increase the limit or upgrade to Millenia. All my requests were denied; half of my life girls rejected me for different reasons, and now it was IDFC. So after so much confusion, I decided to close my Millenia card. I was a bit nervous about my closer, but somewhere on YouTube or any blog, someone wrote about the same issue and said that he was also facing the same issue. And later on, he got the card. I also started following the same path, and after three months of closer scrutiny, I started applying from new numbers, but even this time, after video KYC, applications kept being rejected (almost three times). After that, I tried again to apply from my original number, and I was getting an error like Sorry, no offers available right now."

I raised a complaint on Twitter with the DM of IDFC, and after 2 days, I got a call back from them, and they were like, Sir, we can't do anything here. If there is any offer, it will automatically show when you apply, or you will get a message. After that, I opened an IDFC saving account of 25k MAb, and after 3 months of account opening, I tried again to apply and got the same issue: no offers available. This time, I mailed IDFC, saying I needed an IDFC Vistara card, and this time they were like, We have taken your request for a Vistara card and we will be back in 3 days. Again, after 3 days, I tried to apply, and I got Millenia with a 1 Lac limit. I was again disappointed because I got the same card I closed with a double limit. I didn't apply, and after 1 month I was just checking to see what was showing.

Now it's asking me all the details again, like name, address, mobile number, occupation, and all, and I've been given a salary above 3 lacks, and I have seen IDFC Wealth now. I was very happy seeing this, but I was afraid if I do video KYC and they decline, all my happiness will be washed away. I applied, and the video KYC was done on the 12th of August (the same day I applied for the card), and on the 14th of August, one person came to my home for physical verification and asked for some basic details like my name, how old I am living at this place, and all, and went away. Within 2 hours, I got the message Congratulation, your card has been approved.

One thing I was very lucky about was that they didn't do office verification. I am just in doubt that if they would have done office verification, they may have rejected my card because I am just a supervisor there, and a supervisor's salary doesn't fall above 3 lakh. and after 2 days, they called me and said that I could apply now. and my new wealth card was approved two days ago.

I also did the same thing

Previously I Closed the Classic card and applied for card after 1 Month with alternative number They gave select card, I didn't proceed.

After that again I tried with alternative number Again it shown select only, so i dropped the plan.

3 months later I got PREAPPROVED Wealth card and Approved.

Now As per comments u are unable to apply with ur number.

I suggest u to try with alternative mobile number, if showing the same error then write a mail to banker@idfcfirstdotcom ask them to delete earlier applications

So u can apply fresh application.

Hope this helps

what is the solution?

did you tried with different number that isn't linked with IDFC? and what card you're looking to get select or wealth, and any premium card above 5 lakhs.

what is the solution?

Your credit card is still active on their backend...
Try via offline agent/branch..

IMHO you should have closed the cc..

Le IDFC:
hindi-movie.gif

I tried using an alternative mobile number - which again was facing the same issue - but this time I complained to the customer care - and they sent me a direct link to apply. And I was able to apply via that. You may try calling them.

Off topic : future first account - what was the amb maintained when she got the credit card? What docs etc were needed?
when you used an alternate number, was your application approved or not?

amb was very low around 150/-. but when she opened the account in March 2023, she maintained 25000/- for two months. after below 500. She got the card pre-approved without docs on 11 August - master card variant.

Similar to mine, my Millennia Card was closed in May, and after waiting for 3 months, I still not able to apply online.

It always says, "Sorry, we can't proceed. I tried offline via agent as well, but he was not able to apply as customer care always says they have some algorithm that will unblock me after some time; till then, I have to wait; nothing can be done. I had the same issue earlier;

I had the Millenia card with a limit of Rs. 55,000 nine months ago, after many requests to customer support to increase the limit or upgrade to Millenia. All my requests were denied; half of my life girls rejected me for different reasons, and now it was IDFC. So after so much confusion, I decided to close my Millenia card. I was a bit nervous about my closer, but somewhere on YouTube or any blog, someone wrote about the same issue and said that he was also facing the same issue. And later on, he got the card. I also started following the same path, and after three months of closer scrutiny, I started applying from new numbers, but even this time, after video KYC, applications kept being rejected (almost three times). After that, I tried again to apply from my original number, and I was getting an error like Sorry, no offers available right now."

I raised a complaint on Twitter with the DM of IDFC, and after 2 days, I got a call back from them, and they were like, Sir, we can't do anything here. If there is any offer, it will automatically show when you apply, or you will get a message. After that, I opened an IDFC saving account of 25k MAb, and after 3 months of account opening, I tried again to apply and got the same issue: no offers available. This time, I mailed IDFC, saying I needed an IDFC Vistara card, and this time they were like, We have taken your request for a Vistara card and we will be back in 3 days. Again, after 3 days, I tried to apply, and I got Millenia with a 1 Lac limit. I was again disappointed because I got the same card I closed with a double limit. I didn't apply, and after 1 month I was just checking to see what was showing.

Now it's asking me all the details again, like name, address, mobile number, occupation, and all, and I've been given a salary above 3 lacks, and I have seen IDFC Wealth now. I was very happy seeing this, but I was afraid if I do video KYC and they decline, all my happiness will be washed away. I applied, and the video KYC was done on the 12th of August (the same day I applied for the card), and on the 14th of August, one person came to my home for physical verification and asked for some basic details like my name, how old I am living at this place, and all, and went away. Within 2 hours, I got the message Congratulation, your card has been approved.

One thing I was very lucky about was that they didn't do office verification. I am just in doubt that if they would have done office verification, they may have rejected my card because I am just a supervisor there, and a supervisor's salary doesn't fall above 3 lakh. and after 2 days, they called me and said that I could apply now. and my new wealth card was approved two days ago.
I had also millennia with 55k limit.
the problem is I have an account with idfc, and whenever I tried to apply it says SORRY WE CAN'T PROCEED. As u mentioned u got an error - no offer available, this is a different thing.

Ques- after having an account, did u receive SORRY WE CAN'T PROCEED this error with your registered number or u used a different number?

also when you ditch the millennia offer, and proceed for a wealth card while doing this have you used your old number/registered number in the account? Do these mean cooling will be 3 months for reapplying with the same number?

And glad to read your Atam Katha, getting rejection by girls and now holding a wealth card.

I also did the same thing

Previously I Closed the Classic card and applied for card after 1 Month with alternative number They gave select card, I didn't proceed.

After that again I tried with alternative number Again it shown select only, so i dropped the plan.

3 months later I got PREAPPROVED Wealth card and Approved.

Now As per comments u are unable to apply with ur number.

I suggest u to try with alternative mobile number, if showing the same error then write a mail to banker@idfcfirstdotcom ask them to delete earlier applications

So u can apply fresh application.

Hope this helps
I think you have maintained 15 lacs at that time. you indeed should get the offer.

i have also maintained 5 lacs from 3 Aug, but my account balance not getting updated correctly, maybe it's a glitch from idfc or what. or they don't want niyo user to achieve select program.

and i want to confirm one thing, you have the same number with the old card and the new card, in the account.

I think you have maintained 15 lacs at that time. you indeed should get the offer.

i have also maintained 5 lacs from 3 Aug, but my account balance not getting updated correctly, maybe it's a glitch from idfc or what. or they don't want niyo user to achieve select program.

and i want to confirm one thing, you have the same number with the old card and the new card, in the account.
No

when you used an alternate number, was your application approved or not?

amb was very low around 150/-. but when she opened the account in March 2023, she maintained 25000/- for two months. after below 500. She got the card pre-approved without docs on 11 August - master card variant.
Naah I got too ambitious. Had applied for 5 credit cards back to back that week.
Safe to say their automated system itself rejected me😛

Back