• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Idfc first credit card upgrade process

Has anyone upgraded their IDFC first bank credit card. I am trying to do the same since 2 months but there has been no response yet.

Anyone who has successfully done that , can you share your experience here ?
If you already have their cards and want upgrade, best way is through branch. Credit card team or customer support won't budge.

If you want their Wealth CC and have their Wealth program account with NRV maintained, put request via Wealth RM who can do this.

Otherwise it's very difficult.

If you already have their cards and want upgrade, best way is through branch. Credit card team or customer support won't budge.

If you want their Wealth CC and have their Wealth program account with NRV maintained, put request via Wealth RM who can do this.

Otherwise it's very difficult.
Thanks for the info.

I have mailed to banker@idfc first putting my upgrade request . Let’s see if I get in revert otherwise will visit branch. I don’t have their wealth account.

Limit enhancement was a simple process for me; I just mailed them my previous six months' salary account bank statement and received a new limit within three working days.

My sister's normal account got auto upgraded to First Select (Wealth Banking). She was maintaing daily balance of 3-5 lakhs for couple of months and thats what triggered the auto upgrade of the account.

Back