• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Select upgrade

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I've opened account (25k) in IDFC First Bank by asking RM whether he'll be providing Wealth account or not if I deposit 5L. He said he can guarantee Select account but not Wealth. It'll be upgraded within one week. As select is available for MAB above 2L. Now he's not attending the call at all.
How much time it takes to get the offer for select upgrade? I've already deposited 2L there. Should I keep hope or simply transfer that amount to my regular bank?

If you could able to hold the money for 3-5months. And with you normal transactions, You may get the pre-approved offer for Select Card. But you need to be a bit patience for the same. To happen.

but I never kept 3 lakhs at any point. I just transferred in money, whatever I have to pay for my Credit Card Bill for that particular cycle. and then I will move back to HDFC in parts whenever two or three days prior to the due date. that's it .

but I never kept 3 lakhs at any point. I just transferred in money, whatever I have to pay for my Credit Card Bill for that particular cycle. and then I will move back to HDFC in parts whenever two or three days prior to the due date. that's it .
I have a 25 k account since 4-5 months now, and I've been maintaining like 2 lacs and above mab but still i didn't get upgrade into select. So today I mailed the branch manager that I'll transfer all my funds and FD to hdfc coz your service is pathetic

Back