• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Select Upgrade

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
My 25k account has been upgraded to First Select. Its been more than 2 weeks, no message about the welcome kit for select account has been sent. Debit card is still basic Platinum one. When do they deliver Select welcome kit after account upgradation?

gautampai

TF Select
My 25k account has been upgraded to First Select. Its been more than 2 weeks, no message about the welcome kit for select account has been sent. Debit card is still basic Platinum one. When do they deliver Select welcome kit after account upgradation?
What amount did you maintain in the account to get the upgrade?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
For how long bro?
Did you initiate the upgrade through branch or you received invite?
Through my RM. He himself came to home while opening my account and I opened on condition of upgrading to First Select on the 1st month itself.
After 1 week of opening he asked me to put 5L in the account so that there won't be any problem while upgrading. Then he triggered manual upgrade process. Got upgraded after 3-4 days.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Through my RM. He himself came to home while opening my account and I opened on condition of upgrading to First Select on the 1st month itself.
After 1 week of opening he asked me to put 5L in the account so that there won't be any problem while upgrading. Then he triggered manual upgrade process. Got upgraded after 3-4 days.
I did it through my branch manager. He asked me to keep around 10L from Nov last week and He triggered (as per him) the upgrade process on dec first week. Till now I didn't receive any email update or sms.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I did it through my branch manager. He asked me to keep around 10L from Nov last week and He triggered (as per him) the upgrade process on dec first week. Till now I didn't receive any email update or sms.
For 10L, you should have asked for Wealth account. Its so much time. You need to ask him again as the process only takes a week or so.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, does it show Select in mobile banking app? I got an sms that the kit is dispatched but the mobile banking app doesn't show that I have select account.