• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Do you fulfill the Eligibllity Criteria for Future First Savings Account mentioned on Website ?

RIB

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently had opened an account with IDFC. Had received a WhatsApp message from IDFC that I was eligible for a Lifetime Zero Balance Savings account. Didn’t have any relationship earlier except a personal loan long time ago which was paid for and closed.
My experience
I have a HDFC Savings account with Imperia Relationship, ICICI Wealth Savings Account & IndusInd Pioneer Savings Account.
In terms of general use, every bank has their pros & cons, mostly experiences have been similar.
Although the highlight has been the tech side of IDFC is definitely the best out of the lot. The app & online interface is very smooth. Their Smart Statements where you can manually mark what the transaction was for is a helpful feature if you have a lot of transactions.
I had opened the account as I had received the promotional offer thinking will just use it as a 3 in 1 account with Zerodha.
Inclined towards using it as my main account …

1. Great app & online banking
2. Zero Charges for day to day transaction even for their 10k minimum balance account
3. Decent customer service
4. Interest rates are better than the other main banks for now

Would recommend.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Recently had opened an account with IDFC. Had received a WhatsApp message from IDFC that I was eligible for a Lifetime Zero Balance Savings account. Didn’t have any relationship earlier except a personal loan long time ago which was paid for and closed.
My experience
I have a HDFC Savings account with Imperia Relationship, ICICI Wealth Savings Account & IndusInd Pioneer Savings Account.
In terms of general use, every bank has their pros & cons, mostly experiences have been similar.
Although the highlight has been the tech side of IDFC is definitely the best out of the lot. The app & online interface is very smooth. Their Smart Statements where you can manually mark what the transaction was for is a helpful feature if you have a lot of transactions.
I had opened the account as I had received the promotional offer thinking will just use it as a 3 in 1 account with Zerodha.

2. Zero Charges for day to day transaction even for their 10k minimum balance account

Would recommend.
I need zero balance account in idfc if any invite pls provide me
I have wealth cc as of now

harshit 111

TF Buzz

Recently went to Pune Law college road idfc first bank branch , asked them to open this acc and they were like we don't offer zero balance account and the most hilarious thing is the Branch was surrounded by 3 colleges, yet they had zero knowledge about the account.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My experience

Would recommend.
You found the tech of idfc better than that of ICICI ?