• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Future First Savings Account

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thinking of opening a Future First Savings Account with IDFC Bank. The services are more or less similar to a premium account at any bank with no MAB or Debit Card charges (Visa Signature is being offered).

Anyone who is using it currently, how has been the experience?

marvel

TF Premier
You're ETB, you must be able to run the apply smoothly as soon as your account got opened. Attach the screenshot and brief about today incident.

So you haven't taken any slip or captured any photo related to your account opening from the tab?

Check for these SMS, whether you have received or not:

1)Dear Customer, Congratulations! Your Saving Account ending with XXXXXXX 4 digits) has been created. Experience power-packed benefits with your account, now! Team IDFC FIRST Bank.

2) Thanks for opening A/c with IDFC FIRST Bank. Your customer ID is ××××××××××. Download our Mobile App & use customer ID to login.

Though after using Customer ID to login you're unable to view your account then wait for a while, let the system get updated or else contact to the bank.
The guy at the branch just asked me to wait one day. By today 4 pm I received a message. I am attaching the message ss. After that I login to my idfc app. Since I already hold a cc with them I was already registered using my customer id. But in interface its still showing Apply Now for Savings Account. So will it take some time to reflect in the app?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-03-28 at 17.46.42_08fd387d.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-28 at 17.46.42_08fd387d.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 22

marvel

TF Premier
@marvel

I will share you what you will see in The Tab while Account Opening

I will blur my details

but you can see the Account Variant clearly

ApplicationFrameHost_jber6yFlJS.png

You had to check this in the Tab while doing KYC in the Tab

Hope this helps
Nope I didn't open using the tab. I did open the account by submitting my forms including Aadhar, Pan and college ID xerox. I submitted them previous week Monday and received the message today only.

#aniket

TF Ace
The guy at the branch just asked me to wait one day. By today 4 pm I received a message. I am attaching the message ss. After that I login to my idfc app. Since I already hold a cc with them I was already registered using my customer id. But in interface its still showing Apply Now for Savings Account. So will it take some time to reflect in the app?
You have had opened the account through TAB or Physical form?

#aniket

TF Ace
Nope I didn't open using the tab. I did open the account by submitting my forms including Aadhar, Pan and college ID xerox. I submitted them previous week Monday and received the message today only.
A/c opening through physical form usually takes some time. Have lil patience. Make a call and verify your account number and ask account variant or type & when will you be able to use the account, if you're doubting.

Last edited:

marvel

TF Premier
Do share the process like documentation, College ID, IP ?
I submitted my pan, aadhar and college id xerox along with a 25k cheque on the previous week Monday. They did mention that account opening will take 4-5 days max. I called them last Friday and the person at branch told me that account will be opened by that Friday evening. This week monday I made a complaint through email and received a call tuesday from the same person saying that account will opened by today evening. But today only I received the message from idfc. In the app it still shows apply now for savings account.