• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC has Started rolling out Credit Limit Enhancement!!!

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_4167 Copy.jpeg So, IDFC FIRST Bank has finally started offering credit limit increase to their cardholders.

Got an IVR call today asking if I wanted to increase the limit on the IDFC credit card ending with xxxx. I said “yes” and it was done and it started reflecting in the IDFC app instantly.

Got an SMS/Watsapp confirmation later as well.

dhiraz

TF Ace
IMG_4167 Copy.jpeg So, IDFC FIRST Bank has finally started offering credit limit increase to their cardholders.

Got an IVR call today asking if I wanted to increase the limit on the IDFC credit card ending with xxxx. I said “yes” and it was done and it started reflecting in the IDFC app instantly.

IVR Number?

dhiraz

TF Ace

How much LE you received?

4L as I last heard, don't know whether they increased it or not.
Also do we see any limit enhancement option in IDFC app, as I have not received any WhatsApp communication for LE
I too haven't received any call or SMS
Called CC. He told me that offer is available.
He will raise a request to the backend team who will call back and confirm the limit enhancement.