• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC is not offering WOW Credit Card to me

Enthusiastic

TF Premier
I was trying to apply WOW Credit Card. But, IDFC Bank is not offering WOW FIRST Credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-205040_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-205040_Gmail.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I mean, I am not able to do FD with them (technical issue).they are unable to resolve it tgats why they stated that, We can't offer you WOW card.
Get a normal. Select or wealth card or any of the other free cards if your ITR permits, Why do you want to lock an FD for it..FD based cards are only advisable if it is your first card and you don't have any credit history so to start off FD based card can be taken

Get a normal. Select or wealth card or any of the other free cards if your ITR permits, Why do you want to lock an FD for it..FD based cards are only advisable if it is your first card and you don't have any credit history so to start off FD based card can be taken
I have credit history with 718 CIBIL and 824 Experien (Lazypay and Amazon Pay Later). I don't have any Card yet, that's why I want to apply WOW card.

I have credit history with 718 CIBIL and 824 Experien (Lazypay and Amazon Pay Later). I don't have any Card yet, that's why I want to apply WOW card.
718 and 824 are very high different scores. Try another bank. AU Bank or SBI or wherever you have salary account.. First card is always tricky so take whoever gives at whatever limit.. Dont apply to many banks.. Pay on time and over next few years your score will build and. more CC can be added.. all the best

718 and 824 are very high different scores. Try another bank. AU Bank or SBI or wherever you have salary account.. First card is always tricky so take whoever gives at whatever limit.. Dont apply to many banks.. Pay on time and over next few years your score will build and. more CC can be added.. all the best
Thank You for your Guidance....Tried with Axis & IDFC in this month but I Rejected, I am thinking to Open AC with Axis and HDFC, to get pre-approved offer. Hope this will work for me. Or should I take OneCard?

Thank You for your Guidance....Tried with Axis & IDFC in this month but I Rejected, I am thinking to Open AC with Axis and HDFC, to get pre-approved offer. Hope this will work for me. Or should I take OneCard?
Honestly. just wait it out for a few months.. So many enquiries on your CIBIL will pull it down further.. Try after 4-6 months if you can.. Will help you in the long run.. Once credit score drops bringing it back up is v difficult without Credit Cards or loans.. so better to wait.. dont rush.. you will need good score in the future life...

Honestly. just wait it out for a few months.. So many enquiries on your CIBIL will pull it down further.. Try after 4-6 months if you can.. Will help you in the long run.. Once credit score drops bringing it back up is v difficult without Credit Cards or loans.. so better to wait.. dont rush.. you will need good score in the future life...
Yeah, that's why I stopped to apply CC, even thats 2 enquiries have 2.5 months difference 😅. I am really sensitive about CIBIL.

Yeah, that's why I stopped to apply CC, even thats 2 enquiries have 2.5 months difference 😅. I am really sensitive about CIBIL.
If you really need an unsecured credit card from them then open savings account with them. Use the accounts regularly. Wait for 2-3 months. You will get pre-approved card offer. I am doing the same now. Many in this community got the card same way.

After the recent app update, I can use the secured card option in the app to open an FD and get a WOW credit card. But, they are offering me a max 25K limit on it, regardless of what FD amount I select. I think it is defaulting to my account balance for some reason.

After the recent app update, I can use the secured card option in the app to open an FD and get a WOW credit card. But, they are offering me a max 25K limit on it, regardless of what FD amount I select. I think it is defaulting to my account balance for some reason.
I don't have accounts with IDFC

Back