• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC is not offering WOW Credit Card to me

Enthusiastic

TF Premier
I was trying to apply WOW Credit Card. But, IDFC Bank is not offering WOW FIRST Credit card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-205040_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214-205040_Gmail.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I was trying to apply WOW Credit Card. But, IDFC Bank is not offering WOW FIRST Credit card.
Im sharing my experience with the IDFC team for IDFC wow CC,

Try calling and asking for them to create a request to apply for IDFC First Wow CC.
in the beginning, I had the option for applying i didn't try. later I got select cc and I dint want to try . after three months i thought let's apply, but there was an error and I can't offer the card right now. then i contacted CC team they advised me to open fd first, still the option waws not showing, then next CC team had a word, and they said currently you do not have the offer to apply, then i asked them why the previous CC exec give me false information to open fd first, then i will get the offer.
then they took the complaint and raised and resolved within a week time and I got the option to apply for IDFC wow, even a call back from the particular team reg the confirmation.

Then, due to some circumstances, i couldn't apply for the next 7-10 days, then later when i tried applying, the same scenario was again. then i called and raised a complaint stating to enable the IDFC Wow CC Offer to apply as like the previous complaint which i raised 10 days ago and stated my previous SR no to them\, then they raised it and within 3days i got the offer once again and then i applied for the card instantly and got the physical card with in 3days..

I hope this might be helpful for a few. try this it might help.

Try calling and asking for them to create a request to apply for IDFC First Wow CC.
in the beginning, I had the option for applying i didn't try. later I got select cc and I dint want to try . after three months i thought let's apply, but there was an error and I can't offer the card right now. then i contacted CC team they advised me to open fd first, still the option waws not showing, then next CC team had a word, and they said currently you do not have the offer to apply, then i asked them why the previous CC exec give me false information to open fd first, then i will get the offer.
then they took the complaint and raised and resolved within a week time and I got the option to apply for IDFC wow, even a call back from the particular team reg the confirmation.

Then, due to some circumstances, i couldn't apply for the next 7-10 days, then later when i tried applying, the same scenario was again. then i called and raised a complaint stating to enable the IDFC Wow CC Offer to apply as like the previous complaint which i raised 10 days ago and stated my previous SR no to them\, then they raised it and within 3days i got the offer once again and then i applied for the card instantly and got the physical card with in 3days..

Thank You for sharing your Experience. It will help a lot...

Thank You for sharing your Experience. It will help a lot...
at first, they will say they can't raise a request for the same it will get triggered automatically. but do not accept, say one of your friends or colleague or friend's friend got things done this way. and do not hesitate to ask, or compel them to raise the request.
if that person didn't then call once again and ask diff executive.
meanwhile, leave a message on Twitter as well.

I am thinking of contacting IDFC support regarding CC, what email address should I use?

at first, they will say they can't raise a request for the same it will get triggered automatically. but do not accept, say one of your friends or colleague or friend's friend got things done this way. and do not hesitate to ask, or compel them to raise the request.
if that person didn't then call once again and ask diff executive.
meanwhile, leave a message on Twitter as well.
Ok....Let's see what happens 😁

Atleast you guys can apply. I am unable to even apply. I have no relationship with them. Contacted customer care, they said its upto the system and I will be able to apply when the system allows/feels like. LOL
For the issues like sorry we can't proceed it only happens when you tried to Apply a card from idfc and unable to complete the processs try using another mobile no for application and get the offer of the card you want.....

Us bhai us!!!😐
You are not only who facing this issue, they are unable to resolved issue that's why they Reply, We don't have offer for you.
For the issues like sorry we can't proceed it only happens when you tried to Apply a card from idfc and unable to complete the processs try using another mobile no for application and get the offer of the card you want...

Back