• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Power+ reward point

ujjwal2024

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got IDFC power+ for my fuel spends...I have spend in HP petrol pump and also made lots of UPI transaction...
But till now no reward point is credited in the card...
When it will be credited? or I am missing anything like in amex you have enroll or call to customer care to activate...
Anything like that? Not able to get any document on it online

Wait for statement generation.
actually I have IDFC wealth also,,,in that card, reward point is updated as soon as the transaction is settled...
But is seems it is also like AXIS Airtel...you will get the reward point later on with statement or may be before the 2nd statement..
Got it now...

actually I have IDFC wealth also,,,in that card, reward point is updated as soon as the transaction is settled...
But is seems it is also like AXIS Airtel...you will get the reward point later on with statement or may be before the 2nd statement..
Got it now...
also, your reward points are not pooled. wealth rp is different from power rp. makes no sense.

I dislike this card very much. will close in 11th month.

but...reward point will never expire...that is what I have heard about iDFC...and that is why I took power+ over other cards. am I right?
That is correct but IDFC can still devalue.

Amex did with 2 days notice. RBL reduced value from 25p to 11p for good options like APay but say kept useless Archie at 25p.

I believe in earn and burn. So I used to redeem when 118< supposed Interest on rewards.
Like, if you keep RP as RP and not CASH (or Cash Equivalent-APay) then there is 7% depreciation year on year.

That is correct but IDFC can still devalue.

Amex did with 2 days notice. RBL reduced value from 25p to 11p for good options like APay but say kept useless Archie at 25p.

I believe in earn and burn. So I used to redeem when 118< supposed Interest on rewards.
Like, if you keep RP as RP and not CASH (or Cash Equivalent-APay) then there is 7% depreciation year on year.
great point about the value reduction for inflation...it means the cost is increasing and your same RP will be able to buy less later on than today

what is minimum RP you can redeem in IDFC...and whether there is any redemption fees?
Minimum RP would be what would allow you to buy GV. As I used to redeem in excess of 10K points (now sock drawer card), I am unaware of specific value. You can go click on redeem (for wealth card) and it will take you to same poshvine portal and you will know options. Options are same for wealth and power cards.

Redemption fees are 99+GST. Which I equate to 118. They apply irrespective of redemption size or option.

Minimum RP would be what would allow you to buy GV. As I used to redeem in excess of 10K points (now sock drawer card), I am unaware of specific value. You can go click on redeem (for wealth card) and it will take you to same poshvine portal and you will know options. Options are same for wealth and power cards.

Redemption fees are 99+GST. Which I equate to 118. They apply irrespective of redemption size or option.
Ok..that is the problem ( i mean 118 fee)..anyway, I will redeem periodically...

Back