• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth / Select Bank account not possible anymore with IP

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last Month I have enquired IDFC branch near me about Select/ Wealth program.
They told me they need 3L/ 10L respectively. And then I negotiated for Wealth account with 5 Lakh IP.

And today when I went to the same branch to create Wealth account with 5 Lakh IP, They told me that very recently their app is updated and cannot directly open Wealth/ select account. I have to maintain atleast for 1 month and then they will raise the request.

They also confirmed it again by showing the app itself.

And the guy told me, he have already mailed their higher officials about this and will tell me if anything possible to open directly.

Anyone opened wealth/select through IP very recently?

I wish to get Wealth account for my wife. She gave 5 Lacs cheque today for opening account. My RM says he can get it converted to Wealth 100% as he has done for many people. They even came down to my home for opening account, bhai felt like crying 😭 She is only having credit card and no other relationship with IDFC. Fingers crossed for Wealth upgrade

I wish to get Wealth account for my wife. She gave 5 Lacs cheque today for opening account. My RM says he can get it converted to Wealth 100% as he has done for many people. They even came down to my home for opening account, bhai felt like crying 😭 She is only having credit card and no other relationship with IDFC. Fingers crossed for Wealth upgrade
Why what’s the issue now? Today only you gave the cheque right? It will take few days

Sbi Unipay is deaddddddddddd.

Search another platform bro.
SBI unipay is now Undertaker

200.gif

No issue. Just posting my experience. Many people here got it by funding 10 Lacs. So if it can be done by 5 Lacs, then it's great right?
Lol and here my RM said 10l needed for new account and 30l for existing ones, I was like wtf loyalty is being penalized. Later on though the same RM reached out and was asking for a "long term relationship" basically EULIP and all. Had to finally go to different branch to get the upgrade done.

Lol and here my RM said 10l needed for new account and 30l for existing ones, I was like wtf loyalty is being penalized. Later on though the same RM reached out and was asking for a "long term relationship" basically EULIP and all. Had to finally go to different branch to get the upgrade done.
lol.. BTW Did you eventually upgrade for 10L balance in Savings account or lower?

I think 10L is the standard for them to convert account into wealth. I also opened account in search of wealth account benefits, I kept 5+ lacs from 2 months. I got a call from my RM last week so I asked if my account get converted to wealth or not, he said I can convert to select but for wealth you’ll need 10L balance or 15L FD.

I think 10L is the standard for them to convert account into wealth. I also opened account in search of wealth account benefits, I kept 5+ lacs from 2 months. I got a call from my RM last week so I asked if my account get converted to wealth or not, he said I can convert to select but for wealth you’ll need 10L balance or 15L FD.
10l balance for a quarter we get auto upgrade offer to wealth

auto is done by system quarter to quarter
no hdfc cards?
I’m confused which one I should get. I already have HDFC millenia but credit limit is not that much (1.25L). I want to try to get LTF card. Their system is also weird, I have account with them, I keep minimum 2L (from almost 2 years) but still they don’t convert me to Classic banking. I tried customer support but they said it can only be generated automatically, nothing they can do.

I’m confused which one I should get. I already have HDFC millenia but credit limit is not that much (1.25L). I want to try to get LTF card. Their system is also weird, I have account with them, I keep minimum 2L (from almost 2 years) but still they don’t convert me to Classic banking. I tried customer support but they said it can only be generated automatically, nothing they can do.
my spouse just had 2l for a month and got classic eventhough we dont have plans
we spent it later
reg lounge tata neu try to get

Back