• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC wow credit card

aryanraj

TF Select
I have plan to get IDFC wow secured credit card on FD however i read that few are getting preapproved offers. I don't have any. There is also unsecured wow cc is being offered? Site mention it is secured card.

Can i get Millenia in near future or any other card if i hold Wow CC?

I have plan to get IDFC wow secured credit card on FD however i read that few are getting preapproved offers. I don't have any. There is also unsecured wow cc is being offered? Site mention it is secured card.

Can i get Millenia in near future or any other card if i hold Wow CC?
Dont take.. U wont get any pre approved offer after that... Idfc is easily giving atleast millenia without any income proof to most people apply for it

I tried that, didn't work....got same WOW card. I have a Future FIRST savings account with them. I think that's why I keep on getting WOW only.
Then try 2-3 numbers... Keep salary above 50000 and use some recognised company name and put salaried... 90% chance they wont ask for any income proof or any work address verification....if u have any otger card.... It asks in application process put the details of it... .. Since u have a account... Then no home verification too... U will get ur card....

Then try 2-3 numbers... Keep salary above 50000 and use some recognised company name and put salaried... 90% chance they wont ask for any income proof or any work address verification....if u have any otger card.... It asks in application process put the details of it... .. Since u have a account... Then no home verification too... U will get ur card....
I tried applying through my primary number which is also linked to my first select account, and got a cibil hit plus only wow card option. 🥲

If I try this, will there be another cibil inquiry?

I tried applying through my primary number which is also linked to my first select account, and got a cibil hit plus only wow card option. 🥲

Wow is secured card, there should be no cibil hit. They also mention clear on the wow card page.

Technically yes, everyone is eligible for that card but I input all my details and even after that IDFC only gave me option of Wow card, got an inquiry too.
I assume you are trying to check preapproved offer that's why they are checking cibil, directly apply based on new or existing fd should work without cibil hit.

Yes.... I also tried to apply through number linked to my savings account.. Showed no offers available... But no cibil hit.... Then I used different number showed me millenia without income proof.. Applied and got the card without any income proof or verification

Yes.... I also tried to apply through number linked to my savings account.. Showed no offers available... But no cibil hit.... Then I used different number showed me millenia without income proof.. Applied and got the card without any income proof or verification
My SBI and IndusInd cards have just been approved, should I just try this method now or wait for them to show up on Cibil?
Don't want another wasted cibil inquiry.

I assume you are trying to check preapproved offer that's why they are checking cibil, directly apply based on new or existing fd should work without cibil hit.
Yes, I just tried to apply through their normal portal. First bank though which has given me option of a secured card even after cibil hit.

I have done this only....they unfortunately still gave me WoW....will try another number

Back