• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If you do not activate a card, does it get reported in cibil?

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When i applied for Magnus, the rep also applied for Select CC eventhough i said i do not want it. And both of them got approved and got delivered and i only activated my Magnus and just left the Select CC as is. Now i got an alert from Cibil that a CC is added. I thought if we do no activate it does not get added in cibil?

When i applied for Magnus, the rep also applied for Select CC eventhough i said i do not want it. And both of them got approved and got delivered and i only activated my Magnus and just left the Select CC as is. Now i got an alert from Cibil that a CC is added. I thought if we do no activate it does not get added in cibil?
The cibil alert may be for magus, if u not activated Select cc within 30 days it will automatically get cancel.

The cibil alert may be for magus, if u not activated Select cc within 30 days it will automatically get cancel.
The thing is magnus is already reported. I have 2 ccs with Axis - Axis Airtel and Magnus. Just now received an alert that another card is added. I can't even find the card in axis netbanking since 30 days have passed already

How come such agents are there which take 2 applications for the same person same time ? 🤣

How come such agents are there which take 2 applications for the same person same time ? 🤣
Not sure, he came and asked fingerprint for application. and after sometime again entered details and asked for fingerprint again, i inquired and he said they could reject magnus so he will apply another card so i can use it. Axis reps are some of the worst, earlier when applying for axis airtel, the rep said some issue with application and has to start again and i saw later i got 2 hits in cibil, i'm guessing he made it like i applied the card from him since airtel later was not sure about card status.

And this is the 2nd time i'm dealing with an issue in cibil report. Currently battling with SBI to remove a loan account added in my name i have no idea about.

Back