• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If You Have Suggestion/Request Post Here

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to see all threads posted by a user?
Eg: @TechnoFino posted cards allowed per customer and all bank email id, he posts informative threads, want to see what other he has posted...

P.S.- I then found these threads in 'Informative Threads', but not all informative threads are in informative threads, hence the query. (Eg: No of accounts in CIBIL by helloworld)
Yes. It is possible in advanced search. https://www.technofino.in/community/search/?type=post. Type Technofino in "Posted by"

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino Can you do something about the default image sizes in the posts? Even moderators often don't resize images properly before attaching them, directly impacting the user experience negatively. It requires excessive scrolling to view content, and the images aren't fully visible at once.

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
any way to
1. see embedded images of threads (like in amazon flipkart available)
2. embedded twitter (i can search twitter.com but it only works with those who pasted link and not embedded)

Most Importantly,
3. Any way to unroll page (on a topic) and read like one experience, it is irritating to change pages, it breaks the follow.

Pradumya

TF Premier
Feature suggestion -
A profile option where each user can put their list of cards they hold.
Benefit - let's say if @varun__goel_ has Axis Ace card and I recently got Ace card, and I have some doubt about something regarding Ace card, instead of posting a thread or searching throughout TF, I can directly DM @varun__goel_ and ask my question as he would be the best to answer my query.
Also beneficial to flaunt their card portfolio.

Risk - creation of Fake card portfolios.

brack

TF Buzz
Why is there no sub forum for Real Estate?
Is it a conscious decision or just a lapse?
I expected and looked for Real Estate in the Investments category under Personal Finance or the General Discussions.

brack

TF Buzz
Nice idea but this community is meant for banking related stuff.
I understand that but there are sections for Tax, Insurance, Stock Markets, Crypto Currency. All under Investments.
Real estate should be the next section, hence I wondered if it was consciously avoided.

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Requesting @TechnoFino and or Mods to define the banker tag. What does it stand for?
Acc to me it should be only given to people who are representing Bank like BestBanker (Amex) or RS110 (IndusInd) or Deep (Au).

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
GPT created summary for TF post threads

Why is it needed

TF post threads get too long too quickly. A valuable news post like this one gets 230 comments in 15 days (amazing by the way!), but at the same time it is too cumbersome to follow and read.

Most importantly, the valuable information gets buried down in random comments. (such as step by step guide, tips, success rate with different cards).

A possible solution
GPT models are good at summarising text and generating insights. Any free model works - ChatGPT 3.5, Google Gemini, Microsoft Bing AI.

How to implement and test it (Pilot/Demo)
1. Get entire thread's text copied.
2. Paste it in any GPT app. Generate summary.

We can use different question prompts to get desired answers.
e.g., Is Visa Infinite supported for this cashback?
Have users reported errors with any particular bank cards?

@TechnoFino - All we need is full text of thread in one place. It is too difficult to do the same right now with pagination.

Why it shouldn't be done?
There's a possibility that scalpers (YouTube channels, wannabe influencers) might copy this rich content and paste it on their website/forums.
TF posts are indexed on Google anyway, so it doesn't seem like a huge problem.
The pros-to-cons ratio is big.

Long term proposition (Not required right now)
UI similar to Quora AI summary or Amazon review summary.

ChatGPT API is paid, but average charges should be around 40 paisa per post (all threads included), maybe even lower. I'll leave this calculation to software developers.

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All we need is full text of thread in one place. It is too difficult to do the same right now with pagination.
I only have this request. Rather than 40 pages to shift through, one page view would be great.
Also, AI hallucinates a lot- seen this in quora.

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AI hallucinates a lot- seen this in quora.
AI can be used exactly as we want. Quora seems to use "creative" AI results that think on their own.

I use GPT day in day out. If I ask it to specifically summarise the text, it does exactly that. No text from any other source.

GPT can also add facts, verify facts (and give you a source link attached).

P B R G

TF Ace
@TechnoFino These ads are very inappropriate. I don't mind ads and I am okay with any other ads where the content is not inappropriate.

Never clicked on any such links, yet I am getting such ads. Anyone else getting these ads?
1000098595.jpg

1000098596.jpg