• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Imperia customer struggling for premium hdfc credit cards

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am an hdfc imperia banking customer. Have account since 2018. Account normal se hi khula tha but bank gave pre offer to imperia. At opening got moneyback card and 6-7 months ago got pre offer upgraded to moneyback+ but it sucks as I want premium card from hdfc. In NetBanking only offers they show me are of loans which I'm not interested in. Bhai card k do na. Is there any chance I can get / apply for DCB, infinia or Regalia/regalia gold but LTF?
Also, any way I get enhanced limit on my moneyback+ so I can use that C2C to apply for other bank premium cards

Got this reply, what it means will they consider my request or just fooling me:

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding Card upgrade and limit increase.

We assure you that the e-mail raised by you at the Escalation Desk is being looked at with top priority, and the bank shall take the utmost efforts to ensure an early resolution.

We are looking into the same and will revert to you on or before April 17,2023.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience in the interim.

Assuring you of our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Service Officer.
Email Care Team.
HDFC Bank Ltd.

Got this reply, what it means will they consider my request or just fooling me:

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding Card upgrade and limit increase.

We assure you that the e-mail raised by you at the Escalation Desk is being looked at with top priority, and the bank shall take the utmost efforts to ensure an early resolution.

We are looking into the same and will revert to you on or before April 17,2023.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience in the interim.

Assuring you of our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Service Officer.
Email Care Team.
HDFC Bank Ltd.
This is just a formal response for escalation email..

I am an hdfc imperia banking customer. Have account since 2018. Account normal se hi khula tha but bank gave pre offer to imperia. At opening got moneyback card and 6-7 months ago got pre offer upgraded to moneyback+ but it sucks as I want premium card from hdfc. In NetBanking only offers they show me are of loans which I'm not interested in. Bhai card k do na. Is there any chance I can get / apply for DCB, infinia or Regalia/regalia gold but LTF?
Also, any way I get enhanced limit on my moneyback+ so I can use that C2C to apply for other bank premium cards
HDFC doesn't care much about TRV

spend 5 lakhs within 7 months & called hdfc customer care & got my Regalia converted to LTF. Post that, got the regalia card upgraded to DCB FYF with ease. CL was 7 lakh & it was not increased with the card upgrade.

Back