• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Imperia customer struggling for premium hdfc credit cards

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am an hdfc imperia banking customer. Have account since 2018. Account normal se hi khula tha but bank gave pre offer to imperia. At opening got moneyback card and 6-7 months ago got pre offer upgraded to moneyback+ but it sucks as I want premium card from hdfc. In NetBanking only offers they show me are of loans which I'm not interested in. Bhai card k do na. Is there any chance I can get / apply for DCB, infinia or Regalia/regalia gold but LTF?
Also, any way I get enhanced limit on my moneyback+ so I can use that C2C to apply for other bank premium cards

spend 5 lakhs within 7 months & called hdfc customer care & got my Regalia converted to LTF. Post that, got the regalia card upgraded to DCB FYF with ease. CL was 7 lakh & it was not increased with the card upgrade.
Only talking on call they converted LTF? Amazing man. But what did you said on call that they agreed as ppl have to fill forms and wait for days and then get rejected.

Only talking on call they converted LTF? Amazing man. But what did you said on call that they agreed as ppl have to fill forms and wait for days and then get rejected.
Nothing, I have their credit card from last 7 years, been using their credit as primary card till now ( now Magnus :D) , so May be that helper plus the spending. I have observed with hdfc that spending matters a lot, at least in my case it did.

No buddy, I did check multiple times, only option is to spend 5 lakh in a year and get the fee waived off. My annual rent is 3 lakh so I just need to spend 2 lakh additional which is easy. May be after using the card for year, they might agree to convert to LTF
With magnus spending requirements I can’t make 5l in DCB as of now
I have to hit 1.5l in American Express mrcc too
Else 4500 charges

Nothing, I have their credit card from last 7 years, been using their credit as primary card till now ( now Magnus :D) , so May be that helper plus the spending. I have observed with hdfc that spending matters a lot, at least in my case it did.
Great share. Though I have mailed them for upgrade or LE. So should I still call customer care too and ask for the same?

With magnus spending requirements I can’t make 5l in DCB as of now
I have to hit 1.5l in American Express mrcc too
Else 4500 charges
Yeah, I’m also using MRCC. But I won’t be able to hit on Magnus. Ok to pay renewal fees as we get 10k voucher. For me, it’s only MRCC & DCB where I have to reach the annual spending number. MRCC you can’t negotiate at the time of renewal, they normally provide good renewal benefits

Yeah, I’m also using MRCC. But I won’t be able to hit on Magnus. Ok to pay renewal fees as we get 10k voucher. For me, it’s only MRCC & DCB where I have to reach the annual spending number. MRCC you can’t negotiate at the time of renewal, they normally provide good renewal benefits
Nowadays if by reference we take MRCC the renewal fee not a big deal
It’s prior to that scheme so trying to reach 1.5l every year

What's the min amount criteria. And what benefits you are getting in burgundy from your personal experience
10L min. Free credit card, free burgundy debit , good service. Faster processing of any bank service like credit card, loans etc etc. No need to visit bank, they will come to your home if you need any help.

But you need to maintain balance, no other way around.

10L min. Free credit card, free burgundy debit , good service. Faster processing of any bank service like credit card, loans etc etc. No need to visit bank, they will come to your home if you need any help.

But you need to maintain balance, no other way around.
But I visited axis today and they said you need to maintain 5L for burgundy..

Do you guys get call from the home branch frequently about imperia service call? Pitching FD and others deposit?
Yes, I do get them, but not frequently, like once or twice in few months. And they are about personal or business loans. The only time they called me with some useful info is way back in August 2019 to tell me about pre approved Moneyback CC[ offered within 7months after opening savings account]

read all the comments here as per my experience, TRV in saving/ current a/c for cc upgrade/LE hdfc don't consider that, they considered spending in past 1yr/ 6 months and how old the card is, if spend is good, LE and upgrade always come to the user. I hold infinia LTF with 12.84 (8 yr old card)limit where i know people who have spent 2x vs my spending in their entry-level card of hdfc but LE given is low with the upgrade isn't there cause card is under 2 yr old , if the limit is higher initially than help in long run.

I am an hdfc imperia banking customer. Have account since 2018. Account normal se hi khula tha but bank gave pre offer to imperia. At opening got moneyback card and 6-7 months ago got pre offer upgraded to moneyback+ but it sucks as I want premium card from hdfc. In NetBanking only offers they show me are of loans which I'm not interested in. Bhai card k do na. Is there any chance I can get / apply for DCB, infinia or Regalia/regalia gold but LTF?
Also, any way I get enhanced limit on my moneyback+ so I can use that C2C to apply for other bank premium cards
Got this email reply:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 07, 2023 regarding Card upgrade and limit increase.
Upon receipt of your email, we have liased with the concerned team and we regret to inform you that currently we are unable to upgrade the card to Regalia as lifetime free card. We earnestly seek your understanding in this regard.
Credit limit increase:
We request you to share the latest monthly income documents to review further

Got this email reply:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 07, 2023 regarding Card upgrade and limit increase.
Upon receipt of your email, we have liased with the concerned team and we regret to inform you that currently we are unable to upgrade the card to Regalia as lifetime free card. We earnestly seek your understanding in this regard.
Credit limit increase:
We request you to share the latest monthly income documents to review further
Hi did you manage to get the limit increased ?

Also, can you share which e-mail ID did you mail to ? Was it the generic credit card e-mail or the Imperia customer service e-mail.

I am a Imperia customer too and want to know which email ID has a better chance of positive response.

Hi did you manage to get the limit increased ?

Also, can you share which e-mail ID did you mail to ? Was it the generic credit card e-mail or the Imperia customer service e-mail.

I am a Imperia customer too and want to know which email ID has a better chance of positive response.
I am an Imperia customer and have mailed to both the generic and Imperia mail IDs. got same response from both regarding my CC upgrade.considering switching to axis as i will be getting Burgundy there atleast

Back