• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Import From China

Any Make In India company should be able to help you. Just like coconut Outside India Inside ROC😛
Alibaba might help you in your query. The factory handles the logistics if you approach them.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Na na bhai ruk ye logo lag ra juth bolra tha mai
Bro , none is your enemy.
You need to cool down on your approch of making money from money .

Basic of money is - first you earn it ( job/bussines) then u think about multiple the money hence making more money from existing money .

you Just have 2-3 lakh .. thats peanuts for few , and enough dowry money to get a girl married for father ..
so you have to choose which one you wnna be .
you
should not think of making money.rather with your this money .. spend on yourself ..eat dry fruits, but clothes, buy small small things u wanted & that made u happy. While all focus on studies. So u don't ask any money for pocket spends from parents.

For business pov , i don't think anyone will u solid advice on drones .

iampqq

TF Select
Bro , none is your enemy.
You need to cool down on your approch of making money from money .

Basic of money is - first you earn it ( job/bussines) then u think about multiple the money hence making more money from existing money .

you Just have 2-3 lakh .. thats peanuts for few , and enough dowry money to get a girl married for father ..
so you have to choose which one you wnna be .
you
should not think of making money.rather with your this money .. spend on yourself ..eat dry fruits, but clothes, buy small small things u wanted & that made u happy. While all focus on studies. So u don't ask any money for pocket spends from parents.

For business pov , i don't think anyone will u solid advice on drones .
Bhai vo log aise hi bat kr rahe
Vo thread Mai bhi Kai log bole
Mai kuch bol nhi Raha tho aur bolte Jaa rahe

Mera kya fayada hoga random post dalkr

Dimag ko divert kr raha ye log wapas back****di kr rahe

techt

TF Legend
Bhai vo log aise hi bat kr rahe
Vo thread Mai bhi Kai log bole
Mai kuch bol nhi Raha tho aur bolte Jaa rahe

Mera kya fayada hoga random post dalkr

Dimag ko divert kr raha ye log wapas back****di kr rahe
My best advice is to invest that money for your well being.
Go to luxurious gyms and golfs. Get off your mind from painful past and work for a delightful future.

iampqq

TF Select
My best advice is to invest that money for your well being.
Go to luxurious gyms and golfs. Get off your mind from painful past and work for a delightful future.
Thanks bro I am thinking that way too

It will be better to spend money on what I like rather than saving and endup gambling

Riya

TF Ace
My friend's brother-in-law is a pilot....
last month he purchased an iphone 15 pro max from hong kong through him and sold in delhi at some premium....
He is having devilish thoughts of continuing it as a side hustle

techt

TF Legend
My friend's brother-in-law is a pilot....
last month he purchased an iphone 15 pro max from hong kong through him and sold in delhi at some premium....
He is having devilish thoughts of continuing it as a side hustle
This will definitely put his pilot career itself in jeopardy.