• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Impossible to Buy Amazon GV Using Atlas Card

rogerthat

TF Ace
I need a lot of Amazon Gift Vouchers (~5 lakhs a year) and max out the 25k on American Express Gyftr nearly every month. However I always try to prioritize buying GVs using Axis Atlas so I can meet the 15L milestone, especially now that nearly every other high-spend category has been excluded from counting towards the milestone.

However it looks like the only place we can actually now buy AGVs using Axis Atlas is Amazon itself. Which sucks because they don't allow more than 20k AGVs in 60 days, and they also block your from buying AGVs using CCs if you buy too much!

All banks run their own branded voucher commerce sites in association with Vouchagram/Gyftr (like SmartBuy by HDFC) but they all accept only cards of that particular bank. Well Axis too has a Gyftr portal, Gift Edge, but the kicker is that Axis Gift Edge does NOT accept Axis Atlas! Axis also sells vouchers through the Grab Deals website (collaboration with Woohoo) but AGVs haven't benn available there for quite some time now. And there is a max cap of Rs.5000 per month.

No other third-party voucher dealers allow buying Amazon Pay GVs using credit cards (Gyftr main, Woohoo, Zingoy etc).

So, basically, there is no way you can more than around 3k-5k worth of Amazon Gift Vouchers using Axis Atlas in a month!

Another sneaky devaluation strategy by Axshit to make up for their own stupidity. Of course they try their best to make things as difficult for customers as possible.

I need a lot of Amazon Gift Vouchers (~5 lakhs a year) and max out the 25k on American Express Gyftr nearly every month. However I always try to prioritize buying GVs using Axis Atlas so I can meet the 15L milestone, especially now that nearly every other high-spend category has been excluded from counting towards the milestone.

However it looks like the only place we can actually now buy AGVs using Axis Atlas is Amazon itself. Which sucks because they don't allow more than 20k AGVs in 60 days, and they also block your from buying AGVs using CCs if you buy too much!

All banks run their own branded voucher commerce sites in association with Vouchagram/Gyftr (like SmartBuy by HDFC) but they all accept only cards of that particular bank. Well Axis too has a Gyftr portal, Gift Edge, but the kicker is that Axis Gift Edge does NOT accept Axis Atlas! Axis also sells vouchers through the Grab Deals website (collaboration with Woohoo) but AGVs haven't benn available there for quite some time now. And there is a max cap of Rs.5000 per month.

No other third-party voucher dealers allow buying Amazon Pay GVs using credit cards (Gyftr main, Woohoo, Zingoy etc).

So, basically, there is no way you can more than around 3k-5k worth of Amazon Gift Vouchers using Axis Atlas in a month!

Another sneaky devaluation strategy by Axshit to make up for their own stupidity. Of course they try their best to make things as difficult for customers as possible.
If you just wish to buy amazon gv with credit card to complete milestone, you can dm me.

I'm facing the exact same issue. This is compounded by the fact that Amazon recently stopped partial payment using Pay balance.

Would be great if anyone can share a workaround.

Back