• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New App - Buy Amazon gv 5% Cashback using SBI Cashback Credit Card

New App - Buy Amazon gv 5% Cashback using SBI Cashback Credit Card:

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tatadigital.tcp

Open app login/signup >> gift card section >> search Amazon and buy.

Merchant Name - TATA DIGITAL

View attachment 60498
View attachment 60499
I already had amazon pay icici credit card and Ace card. Then what is the use of buying this amazon pay voucher. Instead i can try other brands in magic pin with sbi cb card. For ex: I want to purchase dress in max store. I will go to magic pin. I will buy the voucher for min 10% discount with sbi cc card then 10+ 5= 15%. For every brand the same applies.

Hi, what is the context behind this thread? does that mean SBI cashback card does not give 5% cashback when used in Amazon? I had just applied SBI cashback card this week.
Bro, you cant buy more than 10k, 20k or 30k Amazon gv using credit cards on Amazon. if you are lucky then max 30k within 30 days and max 50k within 90 days.

I already had amazon pay icici credit card and Ace card. Then what is the use of buying this amazon pay voucher. Instead i can try other brands in magic pin with sbi cb card. For ex: I want to purchase dress in max store. I will go to magic pin. I will buy the voucher for min 10% discount with sbi cc card then 10+ 5= 15%. For every brand the same applies.
What about your Utility, Insurance payment ?

Suppose you have to pay 1 lakh your Insurance payment. Buy 1 lakh Amazon gv and use on Amazon to pay your Insurance premium and earn 5% upto Rs5000 per billing cycle. Direct payment ZERO Cashback, so buy Amazon gv and use.

Back