• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New App - Buy Amazon gv 5% Cashback using SBI Cashback Credit Card

Amazon have some limits, dnt utilized those limits. Will be useful in emergency.

Buy from Tata Neu app.
Really dont know, whats their limit. They say 30K per month. But if you bought 10K *2 per month, they immediately start disabling CC option. (eventhough within their limit).

Now not able to buy for 2 months.CC is clueless whats the issue.

Updated - Issue resolved.

Tata Neu App - Amazon GV Not Delivered (Anyone facing this issue) ??

Yesterday, I Purchased Amazon gv from Tata New App.

Gv status showing issued.

I also retry and also change my email id but Amazon GV still not received and now showing maximum limit reached.

Just now talk to customer care, they ask me alternative email id and forward this issue to relevant team.

Kisi k sath aisa hua hai pahele bhi ?

Last edited:

I also retry and also change my email id but Amazon GV still not received and now showing maximum limit reached.

Just now talk to customer care, they ask me alternative email id and forward this issue to relevant team.

when god of all tricks face some tricks from tata..

The voucher email go to spam/promotional - so make sure to check that. I wasted a lot of time with cc until I opened promotional and found it there
Updated - Issue resolved.

Yes, I purchased for the first time on 16th Aug and max 1000 was available so I did the transaction twice to purchase voucher worth Rs 2000.
American express Gyftr has only 250.
They are purposely and purposefully making it very difficult to buy
4 x 1500 using MRCC
6 x 1000 using Gold charge cc

Maybe they are mistaking it for American dollars!

Screenshot_2024-08-18-16-57-25-80_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I purchased for the first time on 16th Aug and max 1000 was available so I did the transaction twice to purchase voucher worth Rs 2000.
Today I have purchased the voucher of ₹7500/- in a single transaction.
But not sure of cashback, need to wait for 2 days. But merchant name at the bank OTP page was Tata Digital Limited.

Back