• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Income eligibility for HDFC Cards

santhanv

TF Buzz
While applying Credit card in HDFC, Is family income considered for net income criteria? I mean shall I include spouse income as well?

No. Only personal income/itr counts I.e. linked to personal pan. Family or business income can't be included for any bank.
Thank you. I have a limit of 6L in my ICICI Apay. can I apply for DCB by C2C basis? I don't have HDFC savings account. Although I have HDFC millennia LTF with 2.5L limit. My spending pattern in millennia is not good enough as i have totally 4 credit cards. Cibil score is 794.

Thank you. I have a limit of 6L in my ICICI Apay. can I apply for DCB by C2C basis? I don't have HDFC savings account. Although I have HDFC millennia LTF with 2.5L limit. My spending pattern in millennia is not good enough as i have totally 4 credit cards. Cibil score is 794.
Not likely. You need 5L cl and 4L spend in last 6m for dcb.
Also for c2c at hdfc you shouldn't use icici cc. Better options are Sbi/axis or any foreign issuers like amex, hsbc etc.

Though you can use icici card for c2c at sbi/axis and use that card later at hdfc. But you have to wait 6m in this method if you already don't have sbi/axis card. This will also require you to cancel all existing hdfc cards.

Not likely. You need 5L cl and 4L spend in last 6m for dcb.
Also for c2c at hdfc you shouldn't use icici cc. Better options are Sbi/axis or any foreign issuers like amex, hsbc etc.

Though you can use icici card for c2c at sbi/axis and use that card later at hdfc. But you have to wait 6m in this method if you already don't have sbi/axis card. This will also require you to cancel all existing hdfc cards.
I already have axis Airtel and Flipkart. Is it possible to increase credit limit of axis Flipkart showing ICICI Apay CL and then apply for DCB using C2C basis? I still have to wait 6 months?

I already have axis Airtel and Flipkart. Is it possible to increase credit limit of axis Flipkart showing ICICI Apay CL and then apply for DCB using C2C basis? I still have to wait 6 months?
You can take up 3rd axis card c2c against icici . Then ask axis to match limit of oldest axis cc to this higher limit. If that card >6m old, then you can Use it for dcb c2c. But you have to wait till higher limit is reported to cibil, which will most likely month end.

1 thing I am not sure. For upgrade to dcb, hdfc ask 5L limit in existing hdfc card. Not sure how much CL is required for other bank cc. You have to check dcb specific thread and ask people who have got dcb in c2c method.

You can take up 3rd axis card c2c against icici . Then ask axis to match limit of oldest axis cc to this higher limit. If that card >6m old, then you can Use it for dcb c2c. But you have to wait till higher limit is reported to cibil, which will most likely month end.

1 thing I am not sure. For upgrade to dcb, hdfc ask 5L limit in existing hdfc card. Not sure how much CL is required for other bank cc. You have to check dcb specific thread and ask people who have got dcb in c2c method.
Thank you. I match income criteria of regalia gold. Should I take it and then upgrade to DCB later? Is it better option than C2C? Is it possible to get regalia gold LTF? Does already having Millennia affect my chances?

Thank you. I match income criteria of regalia gold. Should I take it and then upgrade to DCB later? Is it better option than C2C? Is it possible to get regalia gold LTF? Does already having Millennia affect my chances?
Regalia gold ltf extremely low chance. Even upgrade to Regalia gold has very low chance without good spend( 3L in 6m)

Either your rm needs to get spend deviation approval. Else most likely you have to close hdfc cc and wait for few months and then apply c2c.

Back