• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

saw the screenshot beforehand, but didnt get this "it needs to verify email...."
Initially you asked if registered mobile number is same or not. Yeah it's same everywhere also the otp drops only in registered phone only while applying.

Additionally, it asks for email while applying for the card on the first page. I had entered and verified the same email which is given in my savings account.

Can u tell me from which webpage u applied. I tried to apply from app but it gives me much problems.
Here it is.
You can apply from indoasis app also

Finally got my card in 3-4 days of applying. Got 4.8L limit.
Does anyone how can I set pin and turn on online txn? When I try to register in indianbankcreditcard.in it says only active card can register.
Isn't my card active yet?

Attachments

• IMG_20240605_160435.jpg
    IMG_20240605_160435.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 15
Finally got my card in 3-4 days of applying. Got 4.8L limit.
Does anyone how can I set pin and turn on online txn? When I try to register in indianbankcreditcard.in it says only active card can register.
Isn't my card active yet?
from indOasis app you can set limit, pin hence activate card then register on website.

Back