• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian Bank Credit Card Application

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to get an Indian Bank Credit Card using the online portal?

Planning to get a Rupay Select Card (annual fee 250 from 2nd year, waived off on spends of 50000). But I don't think I have the patience or the energy to visit the branch (they accept C2C for offline applications).

Also, Do we get points for UPI transactions?

I am looking for non account holder (although i mentioned auto debit). So only NEFT/IMPS is the method? Is any third party app working?
i dont think they are issuing cards to non account holders & account holders can pay via their indoasis bank and netbanking.
If still is the case then i havnt tried any app though it is mentioned in official doc that you can pay via any billing app.
You can send money through RTGS/NEFT/ IMPS by adding the following details to your existing bank’s Internet/Mobile banking for monthly Credit Card bill payment.
Account Number : INBCC<Your 16 Digit Card Number>
IFSC Code IDIB000N078
Example: INBCC4321123412341234 (No Gap Between INBCC & 16 Digit full card number)

Other Methods, official Source : https://www.indianbank.in/wp-conten...ions-to-pay-Indian-Bank-Credit-Card-bills.pdf

You can try via any UPI app through pay to account option(IMPS at the end basically) via above details INBCC<Your 16 Digit Card Number> & IFSC Code IDIB000N078
try with small payment first, i havnt tried.

On 31st may
But i remember you were getting stuck issue on account aggregator page. I mean it wasn't getting to next page to proceed further after giving consent. How you managed to get please tell elaborate.

Also, i see you were finding a way to pay bills... get your card activated and registered using their indian bank credit card app(same as online portal). The seems to work good enough considering the IT solution of that bank.

But i remember you were getting stuck issue on account aggregator page. I mean it wasn't getting to next page to proceed further after giving consent. How you managed to get please tell elaborate.

Also, i see you were finding a way to pay bills... get your card activated and registered using their indian bank credit card app(same as online portal). The seems to work good enough considering the IT solution of that bank.
The thing is, that issue I was facing when I applied for my dads cc. That I'm still unable to do.
Then I opened my acct and when I applied it didn't ask anything as such. I guess who doesn't have cibil or not worthy of getting their cc (lol) only has to prove this worthiness by linking investment and all faces that option. As I already has a few cc and my cibil is good enought for my application that aggregator option didn't pop up.
I'm sorry buddy I couldn't be of any help to u.

I couldn't generate pin yet.

Has anyone managed to connect with Indian bank customer care on email?

So far I have sent 4-5 mails for different issues, but never got any response 😔.

Now I am thinking to send mail for card closure and then after 2 months will ask for compensation from RBI Ombudsman 😜.
I did get long back when I had issues while applying.

Has anyone tried using this card on international transactions? Did it go through and settled?

I tried few transactions, it went through successfully, but it didn't settle and after 10 days, all transactions got reversed. No sign of any transaction in the statement generated.

Asked customer care for reason, but didn't get any response.

One intersting thing is, in the indoasis app, the card is mentioned as "For use only in india", but it has all transactions control settings in credit card web portal and physical card says 'International credit card". Did I accidentally found a loophole 🤔?

@Abhishek012

Has anyone tried using this card on international transactions? Did it go through and settled?

I tried few transactions, it went through successfully, but it didn't settle and after 10 days, all transactions got reversed. No sign of any transaction in the statement generated.

Asked customer care for reason, but didn't get any response.

One intersting thing is, in the indoasis app, the card is mentioned as "For use only in india", but it has all transactions control settings in credit card web portal and physical card says 'International credit card". Did I accidentally found a loophole 🤔?

@Abhishek012
W H A T TTTTTTTT

Back